+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does IRCC really mean by date of test results

Babensky

Dec 27, 2016
While filling out your profile, IRCC asks about the day of test results(the date you received your test results) but this is quite confusing. IELTS states that you can only physically collect your test results after 13 days from the day of test. I wrote my test on the 5th of December and i went to the authorized center to collect my results on the 18th of Decemeber(after 13 days). However, on my test report form the date at the bottom of the form which i suspect to be the day the form was signed is 16th of December.

Which of these two dates should i pick as the day of test results when filling out my IRCC profile for express entry in the language section?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Babensky said:
While filling out your profile, IRCC asks about the day of test results(the date you received your test results) but this is quite confusing. IELTS states that you can only physically collect your test results after 13 days from the day of test. I wrote my test on the 5th of December and i went to the authorized center to collect my results on the 18th of Decemeber(after 13 days). However, on my test report form the date at the bottom of the form which i suspect to be the day the form was signed is 16th of December.

Which of these two dates should i pick as the day of test results when filling out my IRCC profile for express entry in the language section?
Obviously the one mentioned on your report. The date towards the left of the TRF number is the official date to be used as the date of result.

tolirig

Jul 3, 2015
Hello,
Please,which of the date should be used to evaluate it validity?the exam date or the test report date?