+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does "In Process" in the e-case means for applicants post feb 2008

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
does any body knows what does "in process" means in the e-case for applicants post feb 2008?

if the e-case changed to "in process" from "recieved by visa office", is it a good sign? does this means that they checked my file and that the medical request is on the way?

please help me guys!!!

Monbe

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2010
AOR Received.
2nd .06-07-2010 in process with RBVO inside 15-03-2010
Med's Request
waiting
please look this link :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/exact-meaning-of-in-process-t69919.0.html

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wello said:
does any body knows what does "in process" means in the e-case for applicants post feb 2008?

if the e-case changed to "in process" from "recieved by visa office", is it a good sign? does this means that they checked my file and that the medical request is on the way?

please help me guys!!!
Wello

As for many, we should not pay too much attention to e-cas since the plataform is been changed from E-CAS to GCMS which is a more effective program according t CIC.

Personally, I would say In process is a good sign and that MR should be the next step unless additional docs is required. B/G check is a long process 4-8 months... I am waiting for MR since november when my application went into In Process...

Just don´t worry too much as God knows when it´s the time...

Greetings

SFD

wello

Star Member
Dec 22, 2010
SFD said:
Wello

As for many, we should not pay too much attention to e-cas since the plataform is been changed from E-CAS to GCMS which is a more effective program according t CIC.

Personally, I would say In process is a good sign and that MR should be the next step unless additional docs is required. B/G check is a long process 4-8 months... I am waiting for MR since november when my application went into In Process...

Just don´t worry too much as God knows when it´s the time...

Greetings

SFD
i just wanted to know how long does it take for an action to happen after your file's status changes to "in process"... may visa offices time frame are different.. for example, my bring forward date in my CAIPS was due on 2 november 2010, and after exactly 5 months, the e-case changed to in process.. so i was just hoping that maybe the background check is already done and now they are sending the medicals!!! just hoping

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wello

I am on the same boat... Waiting for MRs...

Hope we get to see some changes this week.

SFD