+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What documents should I attach for my Proof of financial Support? HELP!

mzlolo

Feb 25, 2017
Hello, Please I have started my application for my student permit and I need help.

I would like to kindly ask for the list of documents I will need to attach for the proof of financial support if :

1. my dad is sponsoring my education

And if

2. an organization/ business in my country is willing to sponsor my education.

Thank you..

kapatid

Sep 27, 2016
Calgary
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
06-05-2006
mzlolo said:
Hello, Please I have started my application for my student permit and I need help.

I would like to kindly ask for the list of documents I will need to attach for the proof of financial support if :

1. my dad is sponsoring my education

And if

2. an organization/ business in my country is willing to sponsor my education.

Thank you..
Your father have to produce an affidavit of financial support, bank account showing the 1yr tuition + $10,000 (stamped and dated).
Other document that might help you are his income, business permit or tax return. Any evidence that shows that he is making money.

For the organization willing to sponsor your education then official letter from them.

mzlolo

Feb 25, 2017
kapatid said:
Your father have to produce an affidavit of financial support, bank account showing the 1yr tuition + $10,000 (stamped and dated).
Other document that might help you are his income, business permit or tax return. Any evidence that shows that he is making money.

For the organization willing to sponsor your education then official letter from them.
Thank you

GursimranS

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
kapatid said:

Hi , in affidavit . is it required to mention fixed deposit money or not .
I am attaching proofs , but my point is to mention in affidavit about amount .

Thanks in advance