+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What documents need to submit for Education Credential Assesment

Aug 31, 2014
What documents need to submit for Education Credential Assesment ?

I am post graduate qualified.
So post graduate certificate and mark sheet is enough to submit for Education credentail assesment or I need to submit degree certificate along with post graduate certificates?

canadadream2014

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
No Parveen you need to get transcript from your university. You need to ask your university for official transcripts which they will provide you in a sealed envelope. You can download a form from WES site or from site of other organization you choose to get your evaluation done.

What I did. I went to university(P.T.U) and paid some fee for transcripts and they sent it to me at my address. I kept that in a A4 size envelope along with a photo copy of all mark sheets and photo copy of my degree. Paid the evaluation fee and sent the envelope. They evaluated me and sent me the report . I got it evaluated from WES.

Please confirm that with someone else also may be I am wrong. I have told you what I did.

Aug 31, 2014
Thanks Canadadream for the reply. But what my question is I have only need to do this from my post graduation university , right? not from the Degree university ?

My higher qualification is MSC .

canadadream2014

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
As per as my knowledge only highest degree is required to be evaluated. And same is suggested by consultants.

But still double check of everything is better.

Please check post in this forum

ECA - Does Diploma need to be evaluated if I've M.Tech & BE.

This may help.

Thanks,

PM99

Jun 17, 2014
I am not certain of this, but I would suggest to do it for both Bachelors and Masters. I have a dual degree (combined Bachelors + Masters) and I submitted transcripts and degree certificates for both and WES assessed it as two separate Bachelors. Note that Bachelors degree (3 years or longer) gives you 21 points and Masters degree gives you 24 points. For two Bachelors you will get 22 points.
Of course if you are certain that your Masters degree is fully recognized, then you may send only Masters degree transcript and certificate.

praveenlobo7

Sep 1, 2014
Hi All,

I have a doubt.

I am planning to send the documents to WES for evaluation. I have already kept me 12th certificate ready.
I need to arrange for my BE documents. I would like to know 3 things:
1. Can i send only the transcripts which my university sent me which is sealed?
2. DO i have to send the marks cards attested by the university along with the transcripts
3. There was on form in the site which was used to get the transcripts, do i have to send that as well?

Pls reply!!

praveenlobo7

Sep 1, 2014
Hi Again,

I am from Bangalore. When i select the delivery option which is better?

1 . Standard Mail via Canada Post (CDN. $0) 2. International Courier (CDN. $85) *

If the standard delivery is selected, will the report be sent?

dsmalhan

Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO --> WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 12 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2015
IELTS Request
24 Sep 2014 (sent with application)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
9 May 2015
Med's Done....
16 May 2015
Interview........
TLU - 26 May 2015 ; DM - 31 July 2015
Passport Req..
4 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 August 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
In my opinion the International Courier is better as you can track it and always know where your ECA report is, whereas in the standard mail you do not get an option to track. I have heard cases where standard mail has taken nearly a month for delivery, so the courier is faster option as well.

praveenlobo7 said:
Hi Again,

I am from Bangalore. When i select the delivery option which is better?

1 . Standard Mail via Canada Post (CDN. $0) 2. International Courier (CDN. $85) *

If the standard delivery is selected, will the report be sent?

praveenlobo7

Sep 1, 2014
Thank you for the reply.

Do you know anything about the below doubts as well??

I am planning to send the documents to WES for evaluation. I have already kept me 12th certificate ready.
1. Can i send only the transcripts which my university sent me which is sealed?
2. DO i have to send the marks cards attested by the university along with the transcripts
3. There was on form in the site which was used to get the transcripts, do i have to send that as well?

Pls reply!!

dsmalhan

Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO --> WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 12 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2015
IELTS Request
24 Sep 2014 (sent with application)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
9 May 2015
Med's Done....
16 May 2015
Interview........
TLU - 26 May 2015 ; DM - 31 July 2015
Passport Req..
4 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 August 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
praveenlobo7 said:
Thank you for the reply.

Do you know anything about the below doubts as well??

I am planning to send the documents to WES for evaluation. I have already kept me 12th certificate ready. 12th certificate is not required.
1. Can i send only the transcripts which my university sent me which is sealed? - Yes, only sealed transcript is required to be sent alongwith the application form that you fill on the WES site.
2. DO i have to send the marks cards attested by the university along with the transcripts - No, your marksheets will be part of the sealed transcript. WES will not evaluate any document that is not sealed and provided by the university.
3. There was on form in the site which was used to get the transcripts, do i have to send that as well? Not required.

Pls reply!!