+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what do they mean by living in CIC literature . ?

M

med

in the sponsored spouse /partner questionnaire question number 27 have u and ur sponsor lived together? how would someone in my case being married to a canadian woman that visited me three times and everytime she would stay a month how would u anwser to that question ? here is the link if u wanna have a look at the question http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5490E.PDF

elve

Nov 19, 2008
Hi Med,
You have to answer what they exactly ask you..in this situation you did not live together before marriage.
Good Luck with the rest of the qsts.

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
i think you should write on a seperate sheet of paper that before you 2 got married she used to visit and stay with you for more than a month.

M

med

ok aboujassem , but do we consider someone as living with you when he or she stays with you more than a month or what ? plz need clarification

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
kidayer? labas 3lek??:p

listen bro do not mention it as living with you,but do mention it on a seperate paper or in the form,this will let them know that you both stayed 2gether which proves you know each other more.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would consider it living together when they bring their belongings and call it their home. Visiting for a month when they know they are going back at the end of this month, I would not classify that as living together. It is possible that CIC has another definition of living together. You can call CIC/visa office and ask or you can include a letter of explanation that you did have three visits of a month each in case that matters.

M

med

thanks aboujassem and leon that make sense now . hey bro do u speak moroccan arabic thats interesting lol

M

med

oh really , i always go to it every year am in agadir just 3 hours from essaouira

M

med

while i was reading in this forum i found an answer of my question somewhere here is it
Re: living with or visiting?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 08:52:41 pm » Quote you could indicate "living together" if you were granted at least one year's temporary status in Canada, but don't worry - with spousal sponsorships, whether you're living together or not is irrelevant.