+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what can i do in canada after completing HND Accounting

alipk

May 12, 2012
hii,
i am doin my HND Accounting in pakistan and after that i am planning to continue my rest of the studies in CANADA so can anyone help me in which programe i can take admission and in which college/uni??

thrakos

May 15, 2012
alipk said:
hii,
i am doin my HND Accounting in pakistan and after that i am planning to continue my rest of the studies in CANADA so can anyone help me in which programe i can take admission and in which college/uni??
my hotmail ID is thrakos_x email me and I will forward academic contact information for you to communicate with. following acceptance into a PhD program you can then apply for Study Permit this forum has many resources and you can get paid professional help via canadavisa for this matter. but first you need acceptance and funding. :-X

RN

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im not sure if I understand both of your comments.

@ Alipk, HND is a diploma program at a polytechnic or college? Is this correct? How long is the program? Is it 2 or 3 years?

@ Thrakos, how can someone with HND gain admission to a PhD program?

cheerup

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help each other with honest opinions based on factual knowledge and personal experience. I see a lot of marketing and Sales emails floating around trying to gain out of this and referring new comers to the wrong way. Please be careful. I see the same email sent to many folks looking for advice on college admissions.

alipk

May 12, 2012
yes i am doing HND which is 2 years programe and yes its a diploma.....and i am not asking admission for PHD!! somebody told me that after completing HND I can take admission in BBA last smester so i was asking that is it possible for me to move CANADA and in which universties is the best for me and also tell me about the cities!!which city iz best for international students???