+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What are my chances?

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
Hi guys

Please evaluate me for my chances of canada immigration as a skilled worker. I am confused because some sites say that I am eligible and some say I am not. Please guide me whether I should apply right now or not.

Following are my details.

Country Born/Reisdense: Pakistan
Education: 4 years University Degree (Software Engineering) Total 16 years
Work Expereince: 3-4 years (Pakistan)
Spouse and children: 0
Relatives: No blood relatives in Canada.
Language: Acedamic IELTS 7.0 Band (Listening:7.5, Reading:7.5, Speaking 7, Writing:6)

I have all the documentation complete with me, just have to pay the fee and submit my application. Please advice.

One more thing, does it give some additional points if I have done some certifications by Microsoft or Oracle?

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

isaleem said:
Hi guys

Please evaluate me for my chances of canada immigration as a skilled worker. I am confused because some sites say that I am eligible and some say I am not. Please guide me whether I should apply right now or not.

Following are my details.

Country Born/Reisdense: Pakistan
Education: 4 years University Degree (Software Engineering) Total 16 years
Work Expereince: 3-4 years (Pakistan)
Spouse and children: 0
Relatives: No blood relatives in Canada.
Language: Acedamic IELTS 7.0 Band (Listening:7.5, Reading:7.5, Speaking 7, Writing:6)

I have all the documentation complete with me, just have to pay the fee and submit my application. Please advice.

One more thing, does it give some additional points if I have done some certifications by Microsoft or Oracle?

Thanks
You left out the most vital detail. Do you have at least one years experience in the list of "29" occupations? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list If you don't without a job offer in Canada or having worked /studied in Canada you don't qualify.

asdf111

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
PMM said:
Hi

You left out the most vital detail. Do you have at least one years experience in the list of "29" occupations? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list If you don't without a job offer in Canada or having worked /studied in Canada you don't qualify.
correct

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
Hi PMM,

Does part time experience in mentioned category counts? Also does Certification from Microsoft/Oracle improves any chances?

Triumph

Star Member
Dec 24, 2010
part time work exp. are count but if you have it 3 years than it will be count as 1.5 year full time
even though I may miss something, PMM is expert wait for his answer

cheers

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should checl the 29 list otherwise you can check Quebec immigration rules . may be you are eligable

isaleem

Dec 29, 2010
I don't have any arranged employment and my French language proficiency is 0. What are my chances if I want to consider Quebec as an option.