+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Western union payment acceptable?

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I want to make a payment of CAD1500 to Ontario, minister of finance. Most of the banks in my country don't do a bank draft in canaian dollar. Can i make a dd via western union. Has anyone previously paid through western union and has the payment been accepted? This is for ontario pnp application. Thanks.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rainbow00 said:
Hi everyone,
I want to make a payment of CAD1500 to Ontario, minister of finance. Most of the banks in my country don't do a bank draft in canaian dollar. Can i make a dd via western union. Has anyone previously paid through western union and has the payment been accepted? This is for ontario pnp application. Thanks.
Although i have not made it personally, but i have heard that Western Union do make DDs. Do inquire with them if they say they make DD in CAD then you should go ahead and get it.

If not try to explore other payment methods available (in your country) as mentioned in the Application Guide.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
Although i have not made it personally, but i have heard that Western Union do make DDs. Do inquire with them if they say they make DD in CAD then you should go ahead and get it.

If not try to explore other payment methods available (in your country) as mentioned in the Application Guide.
Does the draft need to be issued my main applicant? What if one of my relative or friend from US or Canada issue a draft and send it to me and I will send that with my application. Is that acceptable?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rainbow00 said:
Does the draft need to be issued my main applicant? What if one of my relative or friend from US or Canada issue a draft and send it to me and I will send that with my application. Is that acceptable?
Entirely acceptable as with any DD anywhere in the world.

Anyone can get the DD made with their funds, as long as it is payable to the intended person, its sufficient.

Note: "DD in hand is as good as cash"