+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Ok Thanks, However I have sent them fax today morning.Lets see if they don't then
If your credentials are from an Indian University, then WES only accepts transcripts sent from your Uni directly, that is the new rule. Good luck

Canada_Pr4u

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
If your credentials are from an Indian University, then WES only accepts transcripts sent from your Uni directly, that is the new rule. Good luck
Yes, I read the rule change, However my WES Registration was prior to 1st Dec. I have already sent my Graduation Transcripts and Degree via my institute and my PG transcripts in a University sealed Envelope directly, and all three documents have been accepted. However I forgot to send my final degree certificate for PG.
On website, they have mentioned that I can send the legible copy of the same. However I was confused because of rule change and hence have written them email regarding the same. However they haven't yet responded to me.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Yes, I read the rule change, However my WES Registration was prior to 1st Dec. I have already sent my Graduation Transcripts and Degree via my institute and my PG transcripts in a University sealed Envelope directly, and all three documents have been accepted. However I forgot to send my final degree certificate for PG.
On website, they have mentioned that I can send the legible copy of the same. However I was confused because of rule change and hence have written them email regarding the same. However they haven't yet responded to me.
Good luck.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi Siva,
You can send them the photocopy of your degree. I send them colored photocopies of my bachelors and masters degree along with the sealed envelop from the University.

Thank you.
Hi.. did u get them attest?
Pls reply