+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES

starcatcher999

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Hi everyone

How long have WES been taking for everyone in the past few weeks? Been 10 business days now and no update on mine!

Our status is still "documents received review in progress" When I click the order history it says "we are evaluating your documents and will contact you when this is complete"

But others on here have mentioned the status needs to update to "evaluation in progress" is this correct?

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
There are 2 stages to the process once your documents are received - first there is the review which can take a couple of days during which they will validate whether all documents are correct as per requirements and then the evaluation starts. You should call them next week and ask for the status and note the 20 business day timeline begins when you enter the 2nd stage.

In my case, documents were received on 20th Mar, status updated to received on 23rd Mar, document review finished on 3rd Apr and evaluation completed on 19th Apr. So as you can see, its a long timeline.

They dont have a consistent timeline - my wife's ECA which was sent at the same time was all done on 3rd Apr - same university same degree - so their process seems a bit strange.

mann2286

May 20, 2017
HOW MUCH THEY CHARGE FOR IT? I WANA GET MY BBA , PGDCA AND THEN MBA IN INTERNATIONA BUSINESS ASSESSED?

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Their 20 business days means monday to friday. So calculate how many days have passed.
My evaluation was completed in 15 business days.. means a month for us including saturday and sunday and other holidays .

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Hi,

I did my High School and College from Pakistan went to Canada for my Bachelors. Returned to my home country and did my Masters. I have sent my High School and Masters degree to WES for ECA and my documents status is Documents - Received Review in Progress for almost 15 days now. My question is should I have sent my Canadian Degree to WES also so that they could have the whole chain of where I did my High School, Bachelors and Masters from.

My wife received her ECA in 10 working days after the received her documents, her High School, college and Bachelors were all from Pakistan. Also my second question is I have tried calling them but no one picks up the phone and I have been on hold for around an hour. I have tried contacting them through their online help section and all I have received is an automated response. A little guidance would be highly appreciated, thanks.

Jtahir

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Mine took around 25 business days. Which is 5 weeks. They take forever and their online/phone support is pretty bad.
While my wife received her ECA in 10 business days its been almost 16 business days now and I havent heard back from them I hope that I also get my ECA in the next week or so I believe May 22nd is off hence will take another week and a half hopefully

M&C041817

May 23, 2017
Hi, do we really have to submit our Secondary Education Diploma and Transcripts to WES? Or our Higher Education documents are enough?

May 15, 2017
Rajkot, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello....
I have applied at WES and sent my all documents in sealed cover. I have two sealed cover for B.E. and M.E. course, which I have packed in single cover for courier. The status in my account was" Document received - Evaluation under process" for a week, but after a week I received a mail that "your documents for post graduation is not received" and at the same time my status changed to" Waiting for required documents". What does it mean?
I have mailed to WES about the same, but no reply even after three days.... Need your suggestions.....

LHR-2147

Aug 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
I found them very slow. However each time I e mailed them to complain, things moved along. Initially they didn't update status of docs received even though I had a DHL tracking number. When I emailed them, it was updated within 2-3 days. Same with the evaluation in progress, I had to chase for an update after nearly 4 weeks and then it was completed 2 days after my e mail. They do seem to react to being rushed along.

goldek

Apr 4, 2017
Use twitter (@WESCanada)!

After a month and a half of "Documents received review in progress" status and no replies on my emails I complained on twitter. Things started to get moving, but it still took them 1 month to complete my evaluation.

sr2017

Jun 13, 2017
Dear All,

I am trying to arrange transcripts from the university for ECA, most probably will send to WES. In my bachelors and masters certificates, my name is printed as Srinivas M (i.e., instead of full family name, only first letter is printed). But when I create a profile in WES, I have to write my family name in which case they may consider it as discrepancy when they compare it with my degree / masters certificates where only first letter of my family name is printed. And if I write only letter M in the last name field in WES profile, it may match with the degree certificates but will it create any issues when I create my express entry profile later? Except education certificates, all other government issued ID Cards like passport, driving license, Pan card etc have my full family name printed. Kindly advise what I can do in this case. Thank you.

FYI.... I am from India

ekramece

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Dear All,

I am trying to arrange transcripts from the university for ECA, most probably will send to WES. In my bachelors and masters certificates, my name is printed as Srinivas M (i.e., instead of full family name, only first letter is printed). But when I create a profile in WES, I have to write my family name in which case they may consider it as discrepancy when they compare it with my degree / masters certificates where only first letter of my family name is printed. And if I write only letter M in the last name field in WES profile, it may match with the degree certificates but will it create any issues when I create my express entry profile later? Except education certificates, all other government issued ID Cards like passport, driving license, Pan card etc have my full family name printed. Kindly advise what I can do in this case. Thank you.

FYI.... I am from India
Go ahead and enter full complete name as in passport when creating the WES. WES guys will figure it out and the final name on the WES report will be your full name(the abbreviated part will be in braces)
"Srinivas M(Mancherla)" i.e the actual name part will be in braces. This happened to me.