+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes verification

Genelia

Jun 18, 2019
Wes put my status on hold for the verification from my university but my university says they will not reply via email but through post then my university says they haven't recieved anything from wes side in post...it's been a month
Is there any way out wes van provide us with a tracking id so that i can track the documents

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
I am totally fed up with WES now...

I have been playing the waiting game for over 4 months now and WES says my documents are still being authenticated and do nothing at this time and it has been the same since the last 3 months and they expect to do nothing from my end other than to just WAIT.

the 35 business days period has not started yet and if all goes well and documents get authenticated, then it would take two more months for the ECA....

6-8 months for ECA by WES....Insane. I'm thinking to apply for ECA by another agency just to make sure I have an ECA at least by the end of the year.

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
if not WES, Do you guys suggest any other agency for credential evaluation?

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
I had similar issues for my masters which was from a univeristy in India . I did the course by distance . I totally understand the pain and wes simply says you have nothing to do and its under process..
What i did was tried to contact person incharge in university's examination branch and explained the whole situation . So then they requested additional amount to be paid by DD . And then they replied to WES .

For some universities WES will approach the concerned department for re-verification and since university people are not interested in doing so for free i believe it gets halted .

Wish you good luck .. Try to write emails /call all possible numbers you could find on university's website ..