WES Transcript documents required

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Since i have all the original mark sheets and degree certificate from the university, Will WES accept the documents attested by Consulate General of India, since i have noone to help me and get signed by registrar of examination or how can i get it done.

Could you please help me on the same.

Thanks and regards,
Puneet

fakenoob

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Changed to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge 14 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 5 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
File Transfer...
19 March 2015
Med's Request
11 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
Waived Expected
Passport Req..
June-2015 Expected
VISA ISSUED...
July-2015 Expected
LANDED..........
Visiting in Oct-15 ,immigrating in April 2016 Planned
lucky07 said:
Hi All,
Since i have all the original mark sheets and degree certificate from the university, Will WES accept the documents attested by Consulate General of India, since i have noone to help me and get signed by registrar of examination or how can i get it done.

Could you please help me on the same.

Thanks and regards,
Puneet
it has to be attested by controller of examination from your university. u can ask them to send directly to WES or if not u can get the sealed and stamped copies of those attested transcripts ( this is called transcript) and send them to WES yourself.

rsblr

Sep 16, 2014
Plz visit the WES website and be guided.

The transcripts are to be issued by the organisation responsible for conducting your exams. Only if your college is of autonomous status, exam will be conducted by college otherwise will be by University. Therefore download the necessary forms from the said website and apply to your University/College for official transcripts. Go thru this website for any guidelines.

regards,

rsblr

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi fakenoob, rsbir,
Thanks for the help and providing the info. But my concern is, since i dont have contacts in university, not sure how to reach/contact them and what should i ask for ?

Thanks,
Puneet

canadadream2014

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Hello Lucky,

Call your university or visit there. Ask them for transcripts that they provide in a sealed envelope.

In my case I went to my university paid some fee over there for transcripts and they posted me transcripts in a sealed envelope.
Which I forwarded to WES along with the photocopies of all the marks sheets and degree certificate.

Thanks,

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi canadadream2014,
Thanks for your suggestion. Since i am in Canada, i cant go to university and can't have someone to visit there. So for me, last option is to call them. Just want to make sure, do i need to send any document signed by me for the transcript. When i visited WES site, there was one form, which needs to be signed by applicant along with some information in the first half , and in second half, university has to sign provide the seal. So want to make sure, do i need to send them any letter or any form where they sign and complete the transcript. or they will have their own format.

Thanks your help in advance.

Thanks,
Puneet

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Hello Guys, Please help needed I am just about to send my qualification of for assessment and I have a few question
1. I am a British citizen and am using WES, do I have to send my documentation to Canada for evaluation or do they have a branch in the UK I can send it to instead.
2. Will WES accept my application if I have my university send the transcript of Degree and Masters Degree to me and I send it to WES directly to save time.
3. Do I send original of my Degree or just a copy.

fakenoob

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Changed to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge 14 Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 5 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
19 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
File Transfer...
19 March 2015
Med's Request
11 May 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Interview........
Waived Expected
Passport Req..
June-2015 Expected
VISA ISSUED...
July-2015 Expected
LANDED..........
Visiting in Oct-15 ,immigrating in April 2016 Planned
Londo said:
Hello Guys, Please help needed I am just about to send my qualification of for assessment and I have a few question
1. I am a British citizen and am using WES, do I have to send my documentation to Canada for evaluation or do they have a branch in the UK I can send it to instead.
2. Will WES accept my application if I have my university send the transcript of Degree and Masters Degree to me and I send it to WES directly to save time.
3. Do I send original of my Degree or just a copy.
1. Canada . i am not sure if they have branch in the UK i know that they have on in the USA
2. as long as the transcripts are in sealed envelop you can send it yourself to WES. but u can recheck this information in wes site for your country.
3. Not originals. just the clear photocopies of degree certificate

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Thanks a lot for the guidance. I could find some details at my college university site. while filling transcript form, the form is asking -

I required the above certificate for ....... .

Here what should i say, should i say, required for World Education Service evaluation or Immigration or something else ?
Since this transcript is required by WES, so not sure what should i say.

Thanks and regards,
Puneet

ashishv

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi -> Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
March 2015
Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
lucky07 said:
Hi canadadream2014,
Thanks for your suggestion. Since i am in Canada, i cant go to university and can't have someone to visit there. So for me, last option is to call them. Just want to make sure, do i need to send any document signed by me for the transcript. When i visited WES site, there was one form, which needs to be signed by applicant along with some information in the first half , and in second half, university has to sign provide the seal. So want to make sure, do i need to send them any letter or any form where they sign and complete the transcript. or they will have their own format.

Thanks your help in advance.

Thanks,
Puneet
Check in the email which you will receive from WES after registering yourself.... Does it ask for transcript or just the attested marksheets. Many universities in India do not issue Transcripts (summary of all your semester marks) but they do issue marksheets. Therefore you will get a clear picture from WES email that whether Transcript is required or not.

Just for your info - in my case, WES did not ask for transcript for my Indian university instead they asked for attested copies of marksheets (from Controller / Registrar of Uni).

The form given at WES website is just a request form and not necessarily required to be send back to WES with your documents. You can create your own request letter to university.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot ashishv.

when i reached out to my university, registrar told me it will take upto 40 days for transcript release though i have paid online their fees. They asked me to send all attested marksheets attested and other documents. So have sent all the required documents. Finger crossed.. hope they will send documents early.

Thanks..

WISHLAD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Hi lucky07,

did you download the academic transcript request form mentioned on the WES website and filled it out at your university?

I mean is it mandatory to put the transcript request form along with the transcript in the sealed envelope?

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I got one more transcript form from University website as well. Anyways, i have downloaded both and sent them with instruction via post. I am waiting for the response from university.

Thanks..

Aug 24, 2018
Hi,
I have got my transcripts attested form the Controller of Examinations as my college is an autonomous body. I just wanted a clarification whether this will be accepted once i send my transcripts for WES evaluation.