+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Timeline/Tracking 2019

praveen22

Feb 12, 2019
So assuming my documents were received yesterday (24/04/2019), I can expect the first update by 24/05/2019 and report by 15/06/2019. Hopefully, I should be able to apply and create by EE profile by then with a tentative hope for ITA in July!
Possible !

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Could it also be basis the documents being received from various Universities? If I have two degrees (Bachelor's and Master's) and both are from different Universities, we may get two updates?
Don't think so. I too have two degrees from different universities. Just got one update that said 'We received your documents, We are reviewing your documents'

But my status was on hold till my university sent out a reply for my Bachelor's degree.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Hi Guys,
I think its pretty simple how it works in case for WES..
Once you send the documents and they receive it - it will take about 30 days for accepting & reviewing..
then 20 days cycle starts - so after that about 15/20 days for your evaluation to get completed..
so total = about 45/50 days from the documents actually received at their end..
I have done some case research and timelines what were posted by people and thus i landed up with above conclusion.
Hope this helps..(have patience)
some cases might differ if documents are not proper, etc..

Thanks.
That is how it works, yes. My timeline is of the similar format.

I got my first real progress update exactly a month after I submitted my documents, which was a welcome relief. ECA is due in May. Let's see if its worth the wait..

In my opinion a major factor that contributes to the ECA is the country of education and the institutes in particular. Some countries are processed slower than others as universities may not be prompt in replying to WES queries. This may affect the standard processing time as is the case with my forum members here. It's sad but that's how the system works. The way point trends are going, patience is a luxury we people don't have access to. :)

Reactions: prsingh

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My documents were received on 5th of March 2019, and I have just received the equivalency report. What a relief ! good luck everyone.

Reactions: prsingh

moto90

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
Finally my evaluation complete today
Wes application created on 15 JAN 2019.

Documents reached by 07 FEB 2019 as per postal service .
1.Status: In progress
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 02/12/2019
2.Status: In progress
We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
Status last updated: 03/01/2019
3- Status: In progress
We are reveiwing your evaluation report.
Status last updated: 04/05/2019
due date 04/26/2019

today I got positive evaluation ;):)
total days after receiving my document :78 days
country of study : UK

_atlas_

Apr 10, 2019
This is possibly anecdotal but if you've been waiting a while I'd just try sending over an email.

I submitted my application 13th March and they had the documents by 1st April. Yesterday I still had no update beyond this so I asked them if an update was possible - today it has updated with a completion date of 15th May.

It's possible this was going to be the date either way but I just get this feeling it got updated because I asked! Much happier now I have a firm date.

_atlas_

Apr 10, 2019
I also tried on web form, though they say that they will respond in 48 hours, it is almost 72 hours I have not received amy response yet.
I dunno, I got an initial response a couple of hours after I messaged to say it had been passed on to the appropriate department and then got an email the following day with the update, pretty much as soon as it was 10-11 AM in Canada. Maybe it really was just coincidence that my application got updated, as technically they've not actually replied to my query.

Kemzola

May 4, 2018
Hi,

Yesterday i started following this forum and today my wife got an update.

Timeline:

Documents received : 26/03/19
1st update : 29/03/19
2nd update : 11/04/19
3rd update : 23/04/19

Evaluation is due for completion on 5/13/2019
Congratulations. Country of education and were the documents sent directly from the university? Because i have almost the same timeline.
Documents received on 25/03/2019(according to courier tracking)
27/03-First update- in progress, documents received
11/04- second update - same update
No update since then