+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES timeline for 2018

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for your wishes, I am not in to the EE pool yet, as I am still awaiting my ECA report which is due on 16 oct. I understand that so far 66k ITA has been issued and considering this year target of about 75k applications, I doubt 3 draws in a month or lower crs any sooner under FSWP.

https://www.cicnews.com/2018/10/express-entry-set-multiple-records-in-the-3rd-quarter-of-2018-1011267.html#gs.L=eHe2E

For the current year, all the second draws have been exactly two weeks from the first one, which is always an arbitrary date.

https://moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/

Hope your case gets through soon. All the best.
Agreed. May be next draw happens in November.

You can expect to get your report early.

My wife’s ECA report evaluation was due on 15th October, but we got it today, i.e. 10th October.:)

So best of luck to you too.

However, my WES status still ON HOLD.:(

Reactions: char28

Leyla Bayrami

Oct 11, 2018
Guys, can anyone give me any suggestion with my case. So i have submitted my application and after some month I received a mail to pay resident permit fee(i did not pay the time when I submitted application so i paid now) and one month (almost) has passed since then but I haven't heard anything from cic. I check my app status it says BC check but med check approved. My worry is that my med exam expires in a week. Why it happens this way? Does any of you come up with same situation? Because i read that ideally when visa is approved you should enter Canada before med exam expires. Please, suggest

char28

Aug 24, 2018
Chennai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-10-2018
AOR Received.
26-10-2018
IELTS Request
30-06-2018
Med's Done....
12-10-2018
Passport Req..
19-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2019
LANDED..........
16-10-2019
Agreed. May be next draw happens in November.

You can expect to get your report early.

My wife’s ECA report evaluation was due on 15th October, but we got it today, i.e. 10th October.:)

So best of luck to you too.

However, my WES status still ON HOLD.:(
Keeping my fingers crossed, as the actual report issuance date is unpredictable. A few of them before due date and the rest on the due day with a few more beyond the specified date too.

Even if they issue the report on 16 oct, I doubt getting in to the pool and being shortlisted on 17 oct india time. Let’s wait and watch.

Last edited:

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Expect it

Expect it to change to 'We are reviewing your evaluation report'. That is when the due date for completion will be stated
Thank you, it got changed but unfortunately due date is mentioned as 30th Oct though my documents reached wes on 13th Sept. This is not fair from WES :(

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Oh!
Hope you get your provincial nomination soon.

And thanks for the good wishes. My ECA status is still on hold. Hoping to enter the pool in early November.:)
Thanks mate.. hope u get ur ECA soon..

bdw, may I know your CRS (estimated after ECA) ?

Reactions: g90

sgrv

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Docs delivered by FedEx: 10th September

1st update (we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents): 11th September

2nd update (we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents): 13th September

3rd update (Your evaluation is in progress, Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/15/2018): 24th September

4th update (Evaluation complete, final review, due 10/11/2018): 10th October

5th and FINAL update (Evaluation available for download): 11th October

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018

1st update (we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents): 11th September

2nd update (we have received your documents, we are reviewing your documents): 13th September

3rd update (Your evaluation is in progress, Your evaluation is due for completion on 10/15/2018): 24th September

Your case was pretty quick. Mine was recieved on Sep 4 and evaluation is due tomorrow Oct 12. Currently shows below status and link to download pdf is not active.

PDF Report in Progress
Your evaluation report is completed and the PDF is being processed. We will notify you via email as soon as your report is available for download.

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks mate.. hope u get ur ECA soon..

bdw, may I know your CRS (estimated after ECA) ?
It will be 447 if WES gives me bachelors.(Then I’ll go two or more credentials as I’m having three degrees)
And it will be 454 if WES gives me masters.
Hoping the HOLD goes away soon.

Reactions: kartheek89

g90

Sep 26, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Keeping my fingers crossed, as the actual report issuance date is unpredictable. A few of them before due date and the rest on the due day with a few more beyond the specified date too.

Even if they issue the report on 16 oct, I doubt getting in to the pool and being shortlisted on 17 oct india time. Let’s wait and watch.
Hoping you get two or three days earlier, then you can go for the draw easily.
All the best.

Leyla Bayrami

Oct 11, 2018
Any updates? For my spouse, the due date was on Friday 21 sep, hence the status was only updated on Sunday 23 sep with report issued only by 24. Hope in your case, you get it today or maximum by tomorrow.
No news yet:(I hope the same thank you for courage! And all the best to you!

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Thanks for your wishes, I am not in to the EE pool yet, as I am still awaiting my ECA report which is due on 16 oct. I understand that so far 66k ITA has been issued and considering this year target of about 75k applications, I doubt 3 draws in a month or lower crs any sooner under FSWP.

https://www.cicnews.com/2018/10/express-entry-set-multiple-records-in-the-3rd-quarter-of-2018-1011267.html#gs.L=eHe2E

For the current year, all the second draws have been exactly two weeks from the first one, which is always an arbitrary date.

Guys, can anyone give me any suggestion with my case. So i have submitted my application and after some month I received a mail to pay resident permit fee(i did not pay the time when I submitted application so i paid now) and one month (almost) has passed since then but I haven't heard anything from cic. I check my app status it says BC check but med check approved. My worry is that my med exam expires in a week. Why it happens this way? Does any of you come up with same situation? Because i read that ideally when visa is approved you should enter Canada before med exam expires. Please, suggest

No this year's target is around 90 k it's,last year they issued 86400 they are lagging by 7000 this oct compared to 2017.the report u referred must be till third quarter.i also saw that. You can even expect bigger draws now.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
AFAIK uwill be asked to get meds done again ,nothing to worry.

Sajju244

Oct 4, 2018

Congrats!! You got a quick response.

Reactions: sgrv

Sajju244

Oct 4, 2018
Last update 10/11/2018: we are reviewing your evalution report
Your evalution is due for completion om 10/31/2018.
Can anyone suggest me that when xan i expect to get report..