+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES summary issues

IvanaCo

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
Dubai
NOC Code......
I have an a confusion with WES summary. Had my bachelor and diploma assessed and the summary is : Bachelor. However when filling EE profile it asks : Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question, in the report it says my diploma was equivalent to Completion of a college-level certificate (one year), but no mentions of that in summary.
I did email WES and they said there are no errors therefore the report will remain the same.
So what shall i choose in the section Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. Because I clicked the section one year program at university, college, trade or technical school or other institute and I was awarded points for "two or more degrees". To be honest my crs is low with or without this diploma but I don't want to come into situation if i am selected for PNP that my profile turns ineligible because of misinterpretation of this report

So here bellow is my WES report

Bachelor's degree (three years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1.Name on Credential:xxx
Credential authentication:Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential:Bachelor
Year:2011
Awarded by:University of Montenegro
Institution attended:University of Montenegro
Admission requirements:Matura (Secondary School Leaving Diploma)
Length of program:Three years
Major/specialization:Preschool Education

Canadian equivalency:

Bachelor's degree (three years)
2.Name on Credential:xxx
Credential authentication:Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential:Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Service
Year:2018
Awarded by:NCFE
Institution attended:NCFE
Admission requirements:General Certificate of Education, Advanced Level
Length of program:One year
Major/specialization:Leadership for Health, Social Care, Children and Young People's Services

Canadian equivalency:

Completion of a college-level certificate (one year)