+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Stuck at We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Gwaine

Feb 14, 2019
Anyone stuck at Wes evaluation??

Mine status is same since the beginning. Its been a month and it only says We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Anyone stuck at Wes evaluation??

Mine status is same since the beginning. Its been a month and it only says We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).
It generally does take that long. How many business days exactly has it been?

For me WES generated a VDR (secondary verification) about 2 calendar weeks after they received my documents, then I waited another 2 weeks till they confirmed that they have received direct verification from my institute and then a full calendar month +2 days before I received my evaluation.

So I won't say it's time to panic just yet.

Gwaine

Feb 14, 2019
Well, they received it on Jan 18th, then since then it is in same status.
Only thing that is changed is the date from 18th to 29th Jan but the status is same for me and my wife.

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 1/29/2019

I worried because i mistakenly send them myself. I was not aware of the change they did for Indian Institutions that they have to send the documents directly and not the student or any 3rd party.

Till now, there is no change in status and neither they put it on hold for my mistake.

Mr_Chang

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I worried because i mistakenly send them myself. I was not aware of the change they did for Indian Institutions that they have to send the documents directly and not the student or any 3rd party.
If they find that the documents are unacceptable they will revert the application status to "On Hold" and notify you of the same.

Was your date of creation of WES application before or after December 1? Because if your actual application was created before December 1 you are not bound the the "mail directly by institute" requirement.

Honestly, I feel that's a very tough requirement considering just how many people have ended up settling so far away from the institutions they've studied in. Not to mention not all Indian colleges are at par with digitization and in a lot of cases one would find it extremely difficult to get the institute to send the documents directly to WES in the absence of any actual policy for the same by the institute.

Good luck, don't panic yet, wait 1 working week more and maybe if there's no movement till next Friday try to contact them. (Besides since your status changed on 29th of January I believe that you should wait atleast a good 20 working days from that date)

Gwaine

Feb 14, 2019
Thanks for your reply.

I created the account last year in september but i did the payment on 31st december. So, the reference no. i received is on 31st.

I am also thinking of contact them next week if nothing happens. Let`s hope for the best.