+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES- Status: Documents received - review in progress but is it really?

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Quick WES question.

I submitted my documents from South Africa and my University is submitting from the UK.

I know for sure they have mine as I sent it DHL but does the status (Documents received - review in progress) mean they have both sets or do I need to follow up with my University as I haven't received feedback from them after I paid for them to send transcripts to WES

Thanks,

Kris233

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hi Gavin

I had a nightmare with WES. I am in the UK and submitted to them. You should ask your university for confirmation/tracking numbers if applicable of your transcript. Bormally when WES changes the status to review in progress, it will stay like that un

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Gavin

I had a nightmare with WES. I am in the UK and submitted to them. You should ask your university for confirmation/tracking numbers if applicable of your transcript. Bormally when WES changes the status to review in progress, it will stay like that un
Friend :

A cousin
Struggling since Mar 11 2017 with WES to get ECA.
He submitted perfect docs Bachelors/Masters.

WES asked verification from university for Bachelors transcripts. In India it takes lot of time for the University to reply.

Reason for sending it for verification is not shared by WES.

Dinu_J

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Quick WES question.

I submitted my documents from South Africa and my University is submitting from the UK.

I know for sure they have mine as I sent it DHL but does the status (Documents received - review in progress) mean they have both sets or do I need to follow up with my University as I haven't received feedback from them after I paid for them to send transcripts to WES

Thanks,
Hi
What is the current status of your WES application?
Did it change to "Evaluation in progress" from "Documents received-review in progress"?

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Hi
What is the current status of your WES application?
Did it change to "Evaluation in progress" from "Documents received-review in progress"?
Sorry I can't remember if it did, it completed on the 5th of June (I still don't have the hardcopy of my results though)

I asked my University to send their copy on the 15th of May. The University said they deal with WES all the time so it's no issue.. 20 days in total which isn't bad, pretty much exactly what they said it would take