+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES report indicates Bachelor's and Master's degree?!

Dreamlandvisa

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I received my WES report saying

Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's and Master's degree.

So this means that I will have 23 points for master's degree, am I right?

Thanks.

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
Dreamlandvisa said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
yes, it is !!

jay_007

Jun 17, 2014
Dreamlandvisa said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
hi,

i am from INDIA and new here. would like a piece of advise from seniors

i have done b.com from delhi university (1994-2000), school of correspondence and MBA from EIILM University (2008-2010) which is a UGC approved private university. Also for the above years it was authorised to conduct distance learning courses approved by UGC-AIU-DEC, but have heard a lot of negative about this university.

Queries

1) Has anyone got a positive WES evaluation for EIILM university or ANY OTHER PRIVATE UNIVERSITY FROM INDIA ( it is not in the list of universities on wes website ) . And some immigration consultants have told me that even though private universities are on UGC website but still not entertained by WES.

2) Secondly, if a send my B.Com and MBa and GOD forbids, MBA is not evaluated POSITIVE by WES, will they then give a Equivalency certification for at least my bachelors in commerce stating that BACHELORS DEGREE IS EQUIVALENT TO CANADIAN Standards or they will just evaluate my MBA and send a report MBA not equivalent to canadian Equivalency certification . and i have to reapply to get atleast my bachelors equivalency certification.

Thanks in advance

seemabqazi

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER 02 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
Picture Request: 06-02-2015
IELTS Request
Provided with application
Med's Request
01-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-08-2017
Interview........
31-07-2017
Passport Req..
This waiting is the most painful
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hi guys!

I received my WES and it says Equal to Canadian Masters. I am worried as they have not written any thing about Bachelor's degree.

My question is that is it okie if it show just a masters degree equivalence

Regards,

seemab

Early Rise

Aug 1, 2014
seemabqazi said:
hi guys!

I received my WES and it says Equal to Canadian Masters. I am worried as they have not written any thing about Bachelor's degree.

My question is that is it okie if it show just a masters degree equivalence

Regards,

seemab
Yup

jay_007

Jun 17, 2014
Dreamlandvisa said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks.
Hi,

i am from INDIA and new here. would like a piece of advise from you

i have done b.com from delhi university (1994-2000), school of correspondence and MBA from EIILM University (2008-2010) which is a UGC approved private university. Also for the above years it was authorised to conduct distance learning courses approved by UGC-AIU-DEC, but have heard a lot of negative about this university.

Queries

1) Has anyone got a positive WES evaluation for EIILM university or ANY OTHER PRIVATE UNIVERSITY FROM INDIA ( it is not in the list of universities on wes website ) . And some immigration consultants have told me that even though private universities are on UGC website but still not entertained by WES.

2) Secondly, if a send my B.Com and MBa and GOD forbids, MBA is not evaluated POSITIVE by WES, will they then give a Equivalency certification for at least my bachelors in commerce stating that BACHELORS DEGREE IS EQUIVALENT TO CANADIAN Standards or they will just evaluate my MBA and send a report MBA not equivalent to canadian Equivalency certification . and i have to reapply to get atleast my bachelors equivalency certification.

Seeing your post it seems that u Had applied for WES evaluation with BAchelors and MAsters degree. DID UR REPORT SAY " Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's and Master's degree. " ie it had Bachlors and masters equivalency written over it .

Thanks in advance

rajpaliwal

Oct 22, 2014
Hi Jay... i read your comment ,, even i have done my education from EIILM university ... i wanted to talk to you... if you can give me your number or call me up... or you can reach me by mail rajpaliwal@live.com

Thanks