walk_2_canada

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Saskatoon, SK
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi all,
I got the sealed official transcript of my marklist from the university including the academic request form with WES reference no. But when my father posted it he forgot to mention WES reference no on the envelope.

so my question is, will WES accept the envelope without a reference number ?
If no, do I have to repeat the whole process ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ntc_85

Jul 9, 2017
You can try calling WES to let them know that you forgot to add the reference number. Provide them the tracking number of the package, chances are the package may be lying around. They then should be able to go ahead and put it against your order.

Otherwise, just resend the document with the reference number on the envelope.

Reactions: walk_2_canada

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hi all,
I got the sealed official transcript of my marklist from the university including the academic request form with WES reference no. But when my father posted it he forgot to mention WES reference no on the envelope.

Call them and give them your tracking number, I went through the same and did the same got my credentials in one week.

Reactions: walk_2_canada

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks @ntc_85 and @Faroosan for your replies.

I did drop a support query. They did pick up my package after that.
Do you know how they tracked your mail without reference number. I am in similar situation and my transcript was sent directly by university more than a month back through India Post. Since it is still not delivered, I doubt university has not mentioned reference number and post is just lying somewhere at WES.

Faroosan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Call them and check with them by telling ur tracking number.

QUOTE="niswe, post: 6286138, member: 663060"]Do you know how they tracked your mail without reference number. I am in similar situation and my transcript was sent directly by university more than a month back through India Post. Since it is still not delivered, I doubt university has not mentioned reference number and post is just lying somewhere at WES.[/QUOTE]

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Call them and check with them by telling ur tracking number.

QUOTE="niswe, post: 6286138, member: 663060"]Do you know how they tracked your mail without reference number. I am in similar situation and my transcript was sent directly by university more than a month back through India Post. Since it is still not delivered, I doubt university has not mentioned reference number and post is just lying somewhere at WES.
[/QUOTE]

will try today..

TWINSTAR

Sep 11, 2017
Hi all,

Hello there,
Can you please update on what happened.. my envelope also has been sent without the Reference number on it.. plzz reply sooonn

walk_2_canada

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Saskatoon, SK
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello there,
Can you please update on what happened.. my envelope also has been sent without the Reference number on it.. plzz reply sooonn
What is did was email them, they replied as soon as they picked mine and even status was updated against postal tracking number, It should not be a big deal if reference number is missed on envelope but best is to mail then on their email.

varshagali

Jun 12, 2018
Hi all,
I have to post to WES n my WES reference number is written wrong... I didn't write my reference number inside. Could you please tell me a way to rectify this..

Can I stick a white paper n write over it n stick on envelope or scratch that reference number n write elsewhere.

Please suggest. Submitting today.

Varsha JG.