+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes - mark sheet attested by principal

prseeker

Star Member
Jul 10, 2010
Will Wes accept my college mark sheets attested by principal of college? My final year mark sheets are attested by controller of examinations, university of Mumbai and my first and second year mark sheets are attested by principal of my college. Please advise. Thanks.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prseeker said:
Will Wes accept my college mark sheets attested by principal of college? My final year mark sheets are attested by controller of examinations, university of Mumbai and my first and second year mark sheets are attested by principal of my college. Please advise. Thanks.
WES website has explicitly mentioned specific Instructions for University of Mumbai awarded Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Commerce degrees.
For the degrees listed above, you may submit marks sheets that have been issued and attested by the college you attended for the first two years of study. Marks sheets for the third year must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai. For all other degrees earned through the University of Mumbai, marks sheets for all years of study must be issued and attested by the university or the autonomous college you attended.

You also need the transcripts obtained from the college, verified by Mumbai Univ submitted to WES in the envelope along with all your degree documents.

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
Do not complicated things for yourself. Attestation authority should be a single signatory. It cannot be done by Principal in some documents and COE in other documents.

Do get it done from COE (Controller of Examination) and keep things simple. Make sure you get them in a sealed , stamped and signed envelope. All the best.

sidchowdray

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
get it done by Controller of exams or the registrar of the University

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
Do not complicated things for yourself. Attestation authority should be a single signatory. It cannot be done by Principal in some documents and COE in other documents.

Do get it done from COE (Controller of Examination) and keep things simple. Make sure you get them in a sealed , stamped and signed envelope. All the best.
I concur