+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES India (academic transcript or attested photocopies marksheets)

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
I am in Canada and I requested my university the academic transcripts and attested photocopies of marksheets.
They could only provide me with the academic transcripts and said that the photocopies can only be attested once they see the original.
the original copies are with me.
Will WES accpet my application and process it?

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
doobie.doobie said:
I am in Canada and I requested my university the academic transcripts and attested photocopies of marksheets.
They could only provide me with the academic transcripts and said that the photocopies can only be attested once they see the original.
First of all WES does not accept marksheets from individuals. It's gotta be your university that mails the transripts to WES alongwith certificates and marsheets. You would need someone to be in the University with the originals for attestation.

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
So, the academic transcripts are of no use?
btw just a heads up; we don't need our 12th grade to be certified by wes, right?

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
doobie.doobie said:
So, the academic transcripts are of no use?
btw just a heads up; we don't need our 12th grade to be certified by wes, right?
What do you mean by academic transcripts? Are they lying with you without attested marksheets and certificates? Then no use. Why not ask WES if they will accept just transcripts without marksheet and certificates.
yes, if you have a masters then no need to get 12th assessed. Just get your graduation and masters done.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMCANADAVISA said:
What do you mean by academic transcripts? Are they lying with you without attested marksheets and certificates? Then no use. Why not ask WES if they will accept just transcripts without marksheet and certificates.
yes, if you have a masters then no need to get 12th assessed. Just get your graduation and masters done.

Hi which is a fast & good courier Service from India to send the sealed cover to WES

geetsingh

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Lets make it really simple.

Since, you have got the transcripts, it must have been provided to you by the University in a sealed envelope.

If you have opened it,then you need to get the transcripts again & provide that sealed envelope as it is to WES.

You do NOT need any other attestation done, & moreover WES does NOT accept any attested copies, just send one set of photopcopy of your mark sheets n degree along with the sealed envelope of transcripts.

Anybody saying anything different from above, is mis-guiding & needs to refer WES website again.

Reactions: kkv2002

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with above comment. If you have sealed copy of your transcript then u send it directly to WES along with a degree certificate (no need to attests degree certificate). A sealed trascript is nothing but attested copies of your mark card.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMCANADAVISA said:
Hi

What if i have done bachelors degree from India? Do I still need to get 12th assessed?

Riabhishek24

Mar 12, 2015
Hello all,

I want to know one thing, I have done MBA (HRM),distance, from EIILM University Sikkim, can anyone tell me about the originality of this degree. Im afraid that this degree is not valid in WES assessment.

Please guide.

Thanks for the help

geetsingh

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Guys,

kindly read WES website also.

This is a forum, where different people speak differently.

Where is it mentioned on WES website that 10th or 12th documents transcripts are also needed??

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
doobie.doobie said:
They have clearly mentioned attested and sealed photocopies of marksheets..... I am not sure just the sealed transcripts will work

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
It also depends on the university/college the degree is from...

So WES website is the correct place for the right information.. They have information based on which university's degree is being assessed.. So please check that as well

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doobie.doobie said:
I sent my originals home. They got it within a week

tejnaihas

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
Nomination.....
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
I understand they required either transcripts or markesheets in a sealed envelope.

Both transcript and marksheets are not required in a sealed envelope.

Pls clarify

syconetgeek

Mar 30, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
geetsingh said:
Lets make it really simple.

Since, you have got the transcripts, it must have been provided to you by the University in a sealed envelope.

If you have opened it,then you need to get the transcripts again & provide that sealed envelope as it is to WES.

You do NOT need any other attestation done, & moreover WES does NOT accept any attested copies, just send one set of photopcopy of your mark sheets n degree along with the sealed envelope of transcripts.

Anybody saying anything different from above, is mis-guiding & needs to refer WES website again.
You are correct. They only need transcript. In case any one don't have transcripts then attested mark sheet from university in sealed envelop can work.