+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for Canada having a name difference <Express Entry Profile>

Tisha11

Jul 7, 2023
hi guys,
I have received my WES evaluation for IRCC for my BEng and can see they have added explicitly "The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated above" That's because I applied with my current name (after marriage name for IRCC) and WES validated as per Degree name .
Will this certificate is fine for IRCC or any extra steps have to follow? Please suggest.

Ishinit

May 13, 2023
Hi
I have the same issue, after marriage my surname changed so Wes has mentioned that so I had submitted my marriage certificate along with my documents, I got ITA in month of October 2022, waiting for my PPR but didn't get any additional document request regarding the name change till now so I don't think it matters unless you submit marriage certificate.

But again for safer side, I am planning to get a notary certificate issued regarding name change

All d best

Reactions: Taran D

Tisha11

Jul 7, 2023
Hi
I have the same issue, after marriage my surname changed so Wes has mentioned that so I had submitted my marriage certificate along with my documents, I got ITA in month of October 2022, waiting for my PPR but didn't get any additional document request regarding the name change till now so I don't think it matters unless you submit marriage certificate.

But again for safer side, I am planning to get a notary certificate issued regarding name change

All d best
Thanks for your Response. This is giving me relief .Yes, I have an affidavit and Marriage certificate for a name change in case IRCC asks. I am yet not having an ITA , just started process and submitted EE profile. Hope I would get ITA soon.
All the best and Congrats for your progress .