+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES for CA degree from India

Neha Shah

Jan 10, 2019
I have cleared my CA in 2014. However, I did not become a member of ICAI.
Kindly advice if a membership certificate is mandatory to get my CA degree evaluated by WES for Canada Immigration

chints333

Jan 11, 2019
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Not sure about this. I had submitted marksheet and membership certificate. Suggest should you apply for it.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
I have cleared my CA in 2014. However, I did not become a member of ICAI.
Kindly advice if a membership certificate is mandatory to get my CA degree evaluated by WES for Canada Immigration
Yeah, it is mandatory to have certificate of membership.

Also note that for WES evaluation you need to submit CA transcripts and transcripts are issued by ICAI if you an active member. So firstly, have your membership activated and in good standing with ICAI.

Neha Shah

Jan 10, 2019

Also note that for WES evaluation you need to submit CA transcripts and transcripts are issued by ICAI if you an active member. So firstly, have your membership activated and in good standing with ICAI.

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Any possibility of a problem in getting the membership considering the time gap of 4 years since clearing the final exam?

Neha Shah

Jan 10, 2019

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Any possibility of a problem in getting the membership considering the time gap of 4 years since clearing the final exam?

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
you will have to pay the required fees to ICAI for activation of membership

Aman2019

May 15, 2019
Hi,
I am an Indian CA and would like to know what to put in the section "Name of Diploma/Certificate" for the WES evaluation.
Thanks in advance.

Neha Shah

Jan 10, 2019
Hi,
I am an Indian CA and would like to know what to put in the section "Name of Diploma/Certificate" for the WES evaluation.
Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Thanks in advance.

Hi Aman, I am not sure about that. My credential report shows credential name as Membership Certificate.
If you can post the available options, I may be able to help. I am no longer able to check it in my WES login