+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation on M.sc (5 year Integrated Degree) - Urgent!

msakthis

Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

I have completed M.sc Software Engineering ( 5 Years Integrated Course). I have submitted all the required documents to WES .But they are requesting for Bachelor's degree certificates which i don't have.

Please help on how to handle or how we can contact them and let them know this integrated course would not have bachelor's certificates.

Waiting to receive 2 document(s)
Institution Attended, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor's degree, .

• Not Received
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor's degree, .

• Not Received
Institute of Science and Technology, India
3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Master of Science, 2010

• Accepted
4. Statement of Marks, Master of Science, 2010

• Accepted
Thanks.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
You should call them and clarify about this. I am not sure how you created your application. I had a similar 5 year course, and didn't have this issue.

Adityakumaran

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi,

Not Received meaning, transcript has been not sent from University to WES. Please contact University and send as soon as possible.

msakthis

Dec 19, 2017
Could you please share the contact number if any?

I tried to contact on Help Center page, still waiting for their reply.

Thanks.
You should call them and clarify about this. I am not sure how you created your application. I had a similar 5 year course, and didn't have this issue.

dream_canada007

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
That's because the way you have created your application, you shouldn't have mentioned BSc and MSc separate as it's an integrated course that's the reason why they are asking about both the degrees, I had done 5 years integrated course and all went fine with WES.

Kartikpattu

Aug 15, 2021
I did same M.S.c Software Engineering 5 Year course under Anna University.please guide me how to apply for WES to get Masters equivalent degree