+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation...Masters Equivalency. HELP HELP

Me2canada2016

Jan 13, 2016
I received the WES evaluation report and it says Canadian equivalency for my masters degree as: Master's Degree from a non-Recognized institution.

Remarks: Only institutions accredited by one of the six regional accrediting agencies in the US are regarded by WES as recognized in Canada.

Does this infer that I can't claims for masters for Express entry and NB PNP too ?

Thanks in Advance!

sumilan

Apr 2, 2016
Next Step after payment made to WES- please help

I have recently submitted my WES Application & fees also paid one day ago. What is my next step, kindly help me.

Thanks.

Sumilan Chakma

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Me2canada2016 said:
I received the WES evaluation report and it says Canadian equivalency for my masters degree as: Master's Degree from a non-Recognized institution.

Remarks: Only institutions accredited by one of the six regional accrediting agencies in the US are regarded by WES as recognized in Canada.

Does this infer that I can't claims for masters for Express entry and NB PNP too ?

Thanks in Advance!

You can't claim your master's for any Canada immigration route. Yes but bachelor's if it is recognized.

Shahid9

Jan 6, 2016
Me2canada2016 said:

Thanks in Advance!

Well, so far as my knowledge is concerned, i think WES deals with some institutions which WES recognises. I am not sure abt it but you please check that your institution is in the list of the WES recognoised institutions. If your master's institution is not in WES recognise institutions, appply again for the ECA to another evaluation institution. If your institution is the WES recognised institutions, you should follow suggestion of SUPER KING.

Hope you got my point...!

shab_2111

Nov 28, 2017
Hello,

Can someone please guide as to how WES rates an MMS degree?
Bachelor's or MAster's ? Highly confused!!!