+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES evaluation HELP PLZ- University not in WES database..

hndsm16

Jun 3, 2017
Hi All,

I want to apply for accessment to WES for educational credentials. I have 4 yrs of bachelor and Executive MBA (1 year) from kalinga university. When i try to search my university name on WES database, It didn't show any result means my university is not in their database. My university is approved by UGC and state laws.

Can anyone guide, if WES only considers universities available in their database for positive accessment Or they do consider other universities also for positive accessment.

Can anyone else also faced such problem : not having university into WES database and got positive accessment ?

Any help will be highly appreciated ?

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I want to apply for accessment to WES for educational credentials. I have 4 yrs of bachelor and Executive MBA (1 year) from kalinga university. When i try to search my university name on WES database, It didn't show any result means my university is not in their database. My university is approved by UGC and state laws.

Can anyone guide, if WES only considers universities available in their database for positive accessment Or they do consider other universities also for positive accessment.

Can anyone else also faced such problem : not having university into WES database and got positive accessment ?

no, the universities listed on WES equivalency tool are kind of standard ones and that does not mean that other Universities are not recognised. Unless you apply, you can not know if your university is recognized or not.

When you apply for WES, almost every Institution in India can be seen in the drop down.

Positive_soul

Jul 8, 2017
Hi All,

Hi Mate,

Did you got ur evaluation done from WES?
If yes, what did they evaluated your degree for?

I hae also done my Graduation from Kalinga University and want to send my docs for evaluation, before that I searched online and saw this query.

Can you please help or update me about your status which will give me an idea too about Kalinga’s degrees?

Thabjs

Reactions: Monika123337

vgusain

Jan 2, 2018
Hi hndsm16,

Thank you so much for the revert. Appreciate your time.

Is it possible to share any evidence of the same as they have refused to answer my query on call and on email.

Please help.

Thanks

Vinod

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Dear Vinod,

you can have a try even the name is not listed,it really doesnt matter.
I have 1 year master degree from university of wales uk and it is listed,but they send me that they don't evaluate.i have no clue what is next.

hndsm16

Jun 3, 2017
Hi hndsm16,

Thank you so much for the revert. Appreciate your time.

Is it possible to share any evidence of the same as they have refused to answer my query on call and on email.

Please help.

Thanks

Vinod
Hi Vinod,

I have contacted them on FB and this is what they have replied "
Hi there. We do assess credentials from the two institutions you listed. Did you attend in person or distance learning? Thank you. said:

hndsm16

Jun 3, 2017
Hi Ajit,

Actually, I have not applied for WES evaluation yet. But I have contacted them through their FB page and they had replied at that time that they evaluate degrees from Kalinga university. that's all I have at the moment with me. If anyone else has got a positive evaluation from Kalinga university or Manav Bharti University, then they can share their experience for the same which will be helpful for others.

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hi All,

My experience is totally different, my university is listed(Wales UK).
Still they rejected, So i am trying IQAS now.

ptyagi87

Jun 6, 2018
Hi i Have Done Btech in IT from Shobhit university , i am not sure if i will get a positive assessment from WES , though the university is a Deemed to be university by UGC and have a NAAC accredited status , it is not AICTE approved since a deemed university is not required to get there approval ,thats what they have on there website , i Did it in 2007 - 2011

can any one help or is from the same university