+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation for PGDM from MDI Gurgaon

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hi

I have done PGDM from MDI Gurgaon and planning to get it evaluated from WES. Should I select professional degree or university degree considering that its an autonomous institute.
Going through earlier threads on Canadavisa people have mentioned that its not equivalent to MBA but will WES evaluate it as +ve?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Hi

I have done PGDM from MDI Gurgaon and planning to get it evaluated from WES. Should I select professional degree or university degree considering that its an autonomous institute.
Going through earlier threads on Canadavisa people have mentioned that its not equivalent to MBA but will WES evaluate it as +ve?

University degree... It will be treated as Masters Equivalent

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Thanks a lot. I am submitting my transcripts along with diploma. Hope that should be sufficient?
Yes you only need to send the sealed transcripts and a copy of your diploma certificate.

ankush91

Jun 29, 2017
Hi

Hey buddy,

Did you get your WES results? I am also from MDI Gurgaon and was looking for the same query as yours.

nitingpt09

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
these days WES is not evaluating MBA from MDI or any other college other than IIMs and IITs to be equivalent to Masters. but you would still get points for 2 degrees which should be suficient to get ITA

Nikhil2710

Jun 10, 2019
these days WES is not evaluating MBA from MDI or any other college other than IIMs and IITs to be equivalent to Masters. but you would still get points for 2 degrees which should be suficient to get ITA
You mean to say that in the highest level of education I can get: "Two or more diplomas or degrees. One must be program of 3 or more years' ?

nitingpt09

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
You mean to say that in the highest level of education I can get: "Two or more diplomas or degrees. One must be program of 3 or more years' ?
Yes. It would make a difference of 7 points being not evaluated as a masters. So if you have enough points, dont bother.