+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Evaluation BSC and MCA from India

createrk

May 25, 2016
Hello All

I am in the process of evaluating my wife's degrees and as per the WES evaluation tool i get the below outcome

For BSC the outcome is "Three years of undergraduate study"
For MCA the outcome is "Bachelor's and master's degree"

So question is

1. Can i just go for evaluation for MCA alone in WES and will get Bachelors & Master's degree points ?
2. Can i skip evaluating BSC degree?

She did BSC in Madurai Kamaraj University and MCA in Anna University.

Pls advise.

Thanks

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hello All

I am in the process of evaluating my wife's degrees and as per the WES evaluation tool i get the below outcome

For BSC the outcome is "Three years of undergraduate study"
For MCA the outcome is "Bachelor's and master's degree"

So question is

1. Can i just go for evaluation for MCA alone in WES and will get Bachelors & Master's degree points ?
2. Can i skip evaluating BSC degree?

She did BSC in Madurai Kamaraj University and MCA in Anna University.

Pls advise.

Thanks
Hello dear

I am in same sort of situation can you please tell me if you have finished the WES for MCA?

createrk

May 25, 2016
It's still in process. MCA from anna university went for revaluation from Wes and we have submitted docs again to anna university. Awaiting acceptance from wes and henceforth evaluation.

Sandeep965

Jan 9, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
It's still in process. MCA from anna university went for revaluation from Wes and we have submitted docs again to anna university. Awaiting acceptance from wes and henceforth evaluation.
ok Please let me know when you get it done.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Got our WES report on 9th April. Got 4 years Bachelors equivalent for BSC degree and Masters equivalent for MCA.
Hi Createrk,

I am also in the same boat and I did BSc.(3 year) and MCA (3 year). Could you please tell if BSc evaluation is madatory as I am having hard time to get BSc transcript but I have MCA transcript. Please advise?

Thanks,
Vikarm

createrk

May 25, 2016
Hi Createrk,

I am also in the same boat and I did BSc.(3 year) and MCA (3 year). Could you please tell if BSc evaluation is madatory as I am having hard time to get BSc transcript but I have MCA transcript. Please advise?

Thanks,
Vikarm
Yes its mandatory to have Bsc evaluation and transcripts along with MCA evaluation to have Masters outcome in WES report.

Neha0609

Jan 9, 2021
Hi Guys,

I did my graduation (BCA) from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,Delhi,India and after that did my PG(MCA)-LEET- 2 years from PTU(Punjab Technical University). Will WES consider it Master's degree or not? I am so confused as one of my friends mentioned me WES is not giving lateral entry pg equivalence to Master's for all..Is there any specific criteria on basis of which they judge whether this candidate is equivalent to PG diploma or Master's.

I actually contacted few of the agents as well for this matter,he told me that there are some kind of technicalities they take care of and they will definitely help me to get Master's degree points. But I saw few of YouTube videos and it seems like an easy process and applying on my own wouldn't be that tough but this equivalency factor really stressing me.

What should I Do ?Would really appreciate if any one of you can guide what would be the best step as I will apply for express entry and don't want any shortage in my points.

Also for transcripts is there any compulsion that I have to first submit my BCA transcripts and documents to WES and then MCA Or I can do it all parallely. Reason is, my BCA University is doing the complete WES prcoess offline and they usually take 25 days to give transcripts and then I guess it would take around 10-15 delivery days to WES. And PTU does this process online in 12-15 days so they will be fast and will probably share docs earlier than GGSIPU to WES.Not sure how it all will going to work out. Whether I should wait first for BCA doc submission or can I proceed ahead by doing it simultaneously.

Please Help!!! I know it's a lot of questions but really confused right now.
Thanks in advance.. !!

mahesh009

May 6, 2020
Yes its mandatory to have Bsc evaluation and transcripts along with MCA evaluation to have Masters outcome in WES report.
hi createrk ,
i have one question . i have completed my bachelors and masters in different universities ,BSc is from SV university and MCA is from Anna university.

is there any problem , If MCA evaluation completes first and later BSC completes?.

How they will treat ?

-tanveer-345

Nov 30, 2023
Hi, I have a BCA and MCA degree from India. Can you please tell me what it will be equivalent to as per WES evaluation in Canada?