NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
I was not able to post a reply to indeed201 so started new topic with this name.

jay_007

Jun 17, 2014
patelbhavik said:
I was not able to post a reply to indeed201 so started new topic with this name.
i am from INDIA and new here. would like a piece of advise from seniors

i have done b.com from delhi university (1994-2000), school of correspondence and MBA from EIILM University (2008-2010) which is a UGC approved private university. Also for the above years it was authorised to conduct distance learning courses approved by UGC-AIU-DEC, but have heard a lot of negative about this university.

Queries

1) Has anyone got a positive WES evaluation for EIILM university or ANY OTHER PRIVATE UNIVERSITY FROM INDIA ( it is not in the list of universities on wes website ) . And some immigration consultants have told me that even though private universities are on UGC website but still not entertained by WES.

2) Secondly, if a send my B.Com and MBa and GOD forbids, MBA is not evaluated POSITIVE by WES, will they then give a Equivalency certification for at least my bachelors in commerce stating that BACHELORS DEGREE IS EQUIVALENT TO CANADIAN Standards or they will just evaluate my MBA and send a report MBA not equivalent to canadian Equivalency certification . and i have to reapply to get atleast my bachelors equivalency certification.

Thanks in advance