+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Education verification

kiran16861

May 23, 2017
Hi ,I am in the process of getting my application ready to enter the pool of express entry in order to file the PR for Canada.I have done my bachelors in technology in India and currently doing my Masters in US.

Had few queries about getting my education verified from WES for me to enter the express entry pool.
Please help with below...

1.I understand that I will only need to get WES verification for my bachelors study from India and not the masters as I am doing that in USA..Please correct if I am wrong.

2.While applying for WES ,I am supposed to send the copy of my degree certificate as well as a sealed copy from the institution I studied in of the marskeets(the transcript).As I am currently in US studying its difficult for me to physically go back to India to do that...Now I do have sealed transcripts from my university but those are dated in 2016 (I got them for applying to the universities for my masters in US).They are sealed and everything is there just that they are issued in 2016....Do you think that would be a problem or is it fine if I go ahead with them.

Please help me responding at the earliest.

Thanks...
Kiran