+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
Just to be clear :

"the document can be given to you to forward to us. It must be attested, dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution."

This should only happen in case your school won't send the documents.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
UBC 2017 said:
Just to be clear :

"the document can be given to you to forward to us. It must be attested, dated and placed in an official sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate authentication officer at the institution."

This should only happen in case your school won't send the documents.
Dude, read my post again. You can do either or. I already got my ECA report 3 months ago. I didn't ask my uni to send anything, I sent it myself.

UBC 2017

Apr 8, 2017
uppperkut said:
Dude, read my post again. You can do either or. I already got my ECA report 3 months ago. I didn't ask my uni to send anything, I sent it myself.
That's great news (maybe this applies for your country?) , what did they write on your report, usually they write:
Documents sent by institution.

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
UBC 2017 said:
That's great news (maybe this applies for your country?) , what did they write on your report, usually they write:
Documents sent by institution.
They wrote that yes. As long as the envelope was sealed when they received it, it should me mention the same thing regardless of who sent it.

teh_reh

Mar 25, 2017
A degree : a clear copy of the Diploma or Bachelor: the piece paper stating that you were awarded so and so....- this has to be sent by you.
A transcript : a record of courses showing grades - this has to be sent by the institution where you studied(stamped , signed and sealed).
This is helpful. Thanks.
That's why its indicated in the guidelines that you will need to send documents (diploma,etc) too to WES aside from the transcript from school.

teh_reh

Mar 25, 2017
So, here I am sharing my ECA experience [via WES] for all of you:
Order Date/Online Payment to WES: 16-April
WES Status - Waiting for required documents: 16-April
University Transcripts Dispatch (from Mumbai, IN): 18-April
Transcripts Delivery Date in Toronto: 20-April
WES Status - Documents Received, Review in progress: 21-April
WES Status - Evaluation in Progress: 27-April
WES Status - Evaluation Completed Notification: 5-May
WES Report Available Online to Download: 5-May
The entire process took only 11 business days.
Thank you everyone in this forum for all your tips for a fast and quick evaluation.
Hi. WES only received the transcripts from your school? You didn't send separate document like diploma to WES? Thank you.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL FROM INDIA, COURSE LENGTH IN INDIA WAS FOR 3 YEARS.
I APPLIED FOR WES ECA IN ORDER TO MAKE EE PROFILE BUT I ONLY GOT 2 YEARS OF CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY.
WITH 2 YEARS OF EQUIVALENCY I DO NOT HAVE EVEN 400 POINTS.
WHAT SHOULD I DO REGARDING THIS?
SHOULD I APPLY IN OTHER AGENCIES WHICH ARE LISTED ON CIC WEBSITE? :'(
That is correct because we do diploma after SSC (10th grade)

Even I have done Diploma and then BE.

I got evaluation as Diploma 2 years and Degree 3 years.

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
:eek: after read your post, I am worried now
I did my bachelor in commerce accounting in Australia, the course was 3 years, however, i got some exemption from the previous course (Diploma of Tourism ) I did, so it was only 2 and half year, i am waiting for the result from WES, anyone know will that equivalent to Bachelor in Canada as it wasnt 3 years ? Thanks
Hi mate. what was your eca? what did they give you for diploma of tourism? I am in the same boat..pls share

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
Hi,
Checking in to ask how you resolved the issue with having your transcript sent by UOL please? Cause I’m currently facing the same issue. The transcript team is unresponsive even though I’ve filled out the required request form and paid the fee necessary & sent it over the email provided, yet WES has not received my transcripts.

Any advice on how to follow up with University of London, please?

True , the answer is no unless your university refuse to send them and you need to get permission from WES to be able to send the transcripts by yourself.
I am stuck for 1 month now because the university of London did not yet sent my transcript :mad: