+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES documents requirement

Npardawala

Sep 2, 2017
Hi guys
Am new to this forum and required some help please. I have completed my engineering from India and was wondering what are the exact documents to be sent.Because the word transcripts is confusing.
And does the college send these documents?

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hi guys
Am new to this forum and required some help please. I have completed my engineering from India and was wondering what are the exact documents to be sent.Because the word transcripts is confusing.
And does the college send these documents?
1. Get a xerox copy all your mark memos, Provisional Certificate/OD and CMM

2. Go to your college and get those attested by College PRINCIPAL.

3. Go to your respective University

4. Get them attested by University Registrar (he will attest only if it is already attested by your College Principal)

4. Also, Get seal and attestation from Registrar on the flip of the envelope cover (i.e, where you stick the cover).

5. Put all the documents in the cover, stick it properly.

Transcripts are ready

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
Doc's Request.
12-04-2017
AOR Received.
09-04-2017
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
31/08/2017
all you need to send are your transcripts (marks card of all semesters and if applicable a consolidated marks card), your final degree certificate and your WES reference form. All needs to be attested by your uni and put in a university envelope, signed and sealed across the back flap and sent to WES Toronto via courier.

rughdaabrahani

Aug 17, 2017
HI all,

I am from Pakistan and I have the following qualifications. Which qualification shall i get assessed?
ACCA Member
BSC (hons) in applied accounting , in partnership with ACCA
Master in Economics from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)
Bachelor in commerce from University of Karachi, Pakistan (2 years program, done privately)

Thank you for your help