+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES documents for O levels

Mskhan777

May 15, 2019
Hello everyone!
I've been a silent reader of this forum for quite some time now. I really appreciate all the insight that I received. I've recently registered my account for WES ECA report and I am a bit confused as to what documents I need to get attested and from where especially in terms of O levels obtained from Pakistan in 2006-2007. I did Inter (Fsc) afterwards and I do have an equivalence certificate from IBCC Islamabad. Some previous threads gave me the impression that only this equivalence certificate needs to be attested and sealed but in the required document list...WES is asking for certificate and result card. So do I need to get my certificates of education and statement of results attested from British Council PK as well as that equivalence certificate? Anyone who went through a situation similar to mine...kindly help me out as well. Much appreciated.

Mskhan777

May 15, 2019
The document page under 3 blue headers had this listed one for each qualification i.e. Bachelors, Fsc and O'levels.
Here's what it says:
Bachelors:
1. Secondary School Certificate
2. Secondary School Mark Sheet
3.Degree Certificate
4. Degree Mark Sheet + syllabus or course list if electives aren't listed on it

FSc:
1. Certificate
2. Mark Sheet

Secondary School Certificate:
1. Certificate of Examination + Mark Sheet.

Now please guide me what do I need to get attested for O levels

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
The document page under 3 blue headers had this listed one for each qualification i.e. Bachelors, Fsc and O'levels.
Here's what it says:
Bachelors:
1. Secondary School Certificate
2. Secondary School Mark Sheet
3.Degree Certificate
4. Degree Mark Sheet + syllabus or course list if electives aren't listed on it

FSc:
1. Certificate
2. Mark Sheet

Secondary School Certificate:
1. Certificate of Examination + Mark Sheet.

Now please guide me what do I need to get attested for O levels
By Attestation, WES meant that you need to apply and get official transcripts of your documents (in your case, which is your certificate and mark sheet) from the issuing board and send them directly. The said documents, when you apply are always attested by the appropriate authorities. Make sure the documents are in a sealed envelope.