+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Document -1st Diploma documents not received. 2nd Diploma documents received

peera

Mar 12, 2015
Hello Guys.
i am new Here

i have done a Two Diploma Course.i send the all mark sheets,provisional documents to WES 17 February after some days a status will change (documents received ) after 15 days status showchange (evolution in progress). i check the documents status 1st diploma documents show RED CROSS (not accepted) and 2nd Diploma documents show Tick (accepted). and now my status show waiting for documents .. please help me.

Thanks

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Hi,

You need to do following steps from University. OR check your WES Required document section.

Option 1. Arrange for official copies of your mark sheets to be sent directly to WES in an official sealed envelope by the Board responsible for conducting the examinations.

Option 2 . Send legible photocopies of original mark sheets attested and signed by the Board or Controller of Examinations. Attested photocopies must be placed in an official sealed envelope . Have the envelope returned to you and forward to WES.

Required Documents