waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
Hi Guys

I have a query , my friend sent 2 credentials a bachelors degree and a diploma for WES, WES came back as bachelors 3 years equivalent but for diploma its says :eek:ne year of post secondary study at a non recognized institution.

Will this be considered as 2 or more post secondary credentials for Express Entry.

Sorry for asking in this forum , but I know forumites here are much more experienced and knowledgeable

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes..this will be counted as two years of post secondary credentials provided the diploma is a post graduation course after your bachelors degree.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
niravk said:
Yes..this will be counted as two years of post secondary credentials provided the diploma is a post graduation course after your bachelors degree.
Hi I need some Help Regarding my WES. I send them my Degree Marksheets and Final Degree, Its been 10 days now and status showing Evaluation in Progress, but other status says like this
Accepted The document has been received in the manner specified by WES and it has been accepted.
Not Received WES has not received the required document. Please review the document requirements for your country.
Rejected The document received was rejected for the specified reason noted below. Please resubmit the document(s) as instructed.
Received Documents Awaiting Verification The document was received but WES has requested further verification from the issuing institution. WES is waiting for the institution's response. WES reserves the right to verify the auth