+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Credential from Gauhati University

Maheysha

Sep 4, 2020
Hello People,

While my spouse and I have collated most of the documents for the Express Entry process, we are stuck at WES re-verification part. During August 2020, WES sent the transcripts to Gauhati University (GU) for re-verification and it has not moved ahead since then; the status on the WES portal says "On Hold" and awaiting documents.

Is there anyone in this forum who got their WES credentials from GU? We would like to get some insights on timelines, processes, and if we have to pay some additional fees at the GU to get the re-verification done. However, WES clearly says that we don't have to do anything at this point in time and the communication is strictly between WES and the University.

It's pretty frustrating since it has been over two months now. We tried emailing GU to check if we have to pay any fees but got no reply from them.

Thanks in advance
Mahesh Ravindra

suhelm

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Los angeles
Hello People,

While my spouse and I have collated most of the documents for the Express Entry process, we are stuck at WES re-verification part. During August 2020, WES sent the transcripts to Gauhati University (GU) for re-verification and it has not moved ahead since then; the status on the WES portal says "On Hold" and awaiting documents.

Is there anyone in this forum who got their WES credentials from GU? We would like to get some insights on timelines, processes, and if we have to pay some additional fees at the GU to get the re-verification done. However, WES clearly says that we don't have to do anything at this point in time and the communication is strictly between WES and the University.

It's pretty frustrating since it has been over two months now. We tried emailing GU to check if we have to pay any fees but got no reply from them.

Thanks in advance
Mahesh Ravindra
Did you get this verified by Gauhati University? I am on the same loop