+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES CREDENTIAL EVALUATION

Nichu

May 2, 2014
Dear All,
Any body can please help me out? This is regarding my Indian graduation Certificate.
I was able to collect only my PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE. I am yet to collect the Original Degree Certificate.
So, For applying for WES CREDENTIAL EVALUATION, is my Provisional Certificate with mark list enough? Or is the Original degree Certificate compulsory?

Please Help with your valuable Replies,

Nichu

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nichu said:
Dear All,
Any body can please help me out? This is regarding my Indian graduation Certificate.
I was able to collect only my PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE. I am yet to collect the Original Degree Certificate.
So, For applying for WES CREDENTIAL EVALUATION, is my Provisional Certificate with mark list enough? Or is the Original degree Certificate compulsory?

Please Help with your valuable Replies,

Nichu
They have mentioned on their website that provisional degree certificate is acceptable.. pls send all marksheets with attestation by registrar and put in a sealed cover..
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

pumbaa_g

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
I have the same issue and I have decided on sending the provisional certificate for evaluation as of now. This can get delayed as WES is facing heavy volumes currently

I also read that Provisional Certificates are acceptable for a period of 6 months from issue in this forum however, the exact details are available on the WES website FAQ

Nichu

May 2, 2014
Hai,
In thr web site they mentioned as Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended.
My Confusion is, what they meant by this provisional degree certificates ?is this the Original degree certificate or the Provisional Certificate?
Any body did the WES CREDENTIAL EVALUATION with Provisional Certificate?
Please reply....

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nichu said:
Hai,
In thr web site they mentioned as Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended.
My Confusion is, what they meant by this provisional degree certificates ?is this the Original degree certificate or the Provisional Certificate?
Any body did the WES CREDENTIAL EVALUATION with Provisional Certificate?
Please reply....
Its the Provisional certificate not the degree convocation certificate.............

pumbaa_g

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
I have received my Provisional Degree & Marks Sheet from the university, the final degree may take upto 6 months from the date of he exam and the University confirmed that the Provisional Degree & Marks sheet is valid in this duration. Do you think I should start the ECA Process or wait for some time for the final degree.

I am applying for FSW 2014 in a fast moving NOC. Please advice if anyone has done this?

teddydeeps

May 1, 2014
hi you dont have to wait for the original degree, apply asap with the provisional., you can mention in the covering letter.
later on you can submit the same in your application for fswp.
however for eca you need to have the provisional attested by the college or university controller.
all the best.
td.

pumbaa_g

Star Member
Jan 20, 2013
Thanks a Ton Teddydeeps! I will submit first thing tomorrow. Bad news guys, I paid WES and got a message that due to volumes the ECA process may take 20 days or more

Anyone who are planning please submit fast

Telecom_ga

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
05-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
30-07-2015
I got my degree evaluated from WES which has 4 year canadian equivalency which makes 67 points for me.But the hard copies received has wrong DOB and i came to know it is because of the wrong DOB mentioned in the transcripts sent by my university in sealed envelope to WES.

Now WES is asking me to get the original transcripts again with correct DOB and sent to them in sealed envelope.It will take approx 2 months to get all the procedure done and by that time i am afraid the caps will be filled

I have all my docs ready and was going to file my case.

Pls help me to know how much impact of DOB in WES report will make in my case as all the docs which i am sending(Birth Certificate,Matric,Passport) has correct DOB.

Pls help and reply

Telecom_ga

Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
05-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER 16-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
12-01-2015
Med's Done....
31-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2015
LANDED..........
30-07-2015
I got my degree evaluated from WES which has 4 year canadian equivalency which makes 67 points for me.But the hard copies received has wrong DOB and i came to know it is because of the wrong DOB mentioned in the transcripts sent by my university in sealed envelope to WES.

Now WES is asking me to get the original transcripts again with correct DOB and sent to them in sealed envelope.It will take approx 2 months to get all the procedure done and by that time i am afraid the caps will be filled

Pls help me to know how much impact of DOB in WES report will make in my case as all the docs which i am sending(Birth Certificate,Matric,Passport) has correct DOB.

Pls help and reply

pr4rajesh

Jun 16, 2014
Chennai India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 27-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2015
Med's Request
10-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2015
For WES, what ever the information, the university gives, thats the final call for them. In this case, you have already the marksheets and you should have verified the same before applying for transcripts. Its always better you get the certificates in a sealed envelope and send to WES. You can save lots of time. May i know which university ?

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Telecom_ga said:

Pls help and reply

Clear our inbox. Its full.

zkptari

Star Member
Jan 18, 2012
Hello all! I am in a kind of situation right now, my friend got his WES stating that MBA(sikkim manipal University) done from a non recognized organization, Now we are in a state of confusion that what does this mean. Will it be considered in his FSW application or not? and will the criteria for point disbursement in his case. Plz advice..

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
zkptari said:
Hello all! I am in a kind of situation right now, my friend got his WES stating that MBA(sikkim manipal University) done from a non recognized organization, Now we are in a state of confusion that what does this mean. Will it be considered in his FSW application or not? and will the criteria for point disbursement in his case. Plz advice..
It will not be considered in FSW application. No points for this MBA.

sun29292

Jul 14, 2014
Hi Friends,
I did my masters in finland long back and at present i am in India , i read that WES will accept only transcripts sent by univ in sealed cover. for my case how i have to do as no one is there to help out to do from that country and my b.tech certificates also very difficult to get from univ which they will take lot of time to get.So is the WES accepts if i provide a notarized person stamp rather sending from Univ. I have my all documents with me.

Thanks in advance.I am looking for your valuable information.

Please provide any contact numbers if the WES is having.

Regards,