+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES confusion

Amit Marwaha

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi,
I have just started my immigration proceedure.
I want to do educational assessment through WES. As I am postgraduate..so I have one query...I have to get transcripts for my graduation and post graduation degree from respective University..should I have to send it to WES Canada through same courier or can I send them separately as soon as I get them..will they consider..
Additionally could any one provide me link for step by step proceedure for WES..
It would be great help for me...thanks

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hi,
I have just started my immigration proceedure.
I want to do educational assessment through WES. As I am postgraduate..so I have one query...I have to get transcripts for my graduation and post graduation degree from respective University..should I have to send it to WES Canada through same courier or can I send them separately as soon as I get them..will they consider..
Additionally could any one provide me link for step by step proceedure for WES..
It would be great help for me...thanks

You can send them in one go to save courier charges or you can send them differently. Its upto you. Make sure you mention WES reference number on all the envelopes you send to WES.

WES Procedure:

1. Create account on WES Canada website.
2. complete your details, apply for WES ECA for CIC.
3. Make payment then your WES reference number will be generated.
4. Download Academic Record request form. Fill it and apply to your university for getting transcripts. (Every University has different procedure for obtaining transcripts)
5. Send your sealed transcripts to WES(You should receive sealed transcripts from university, Do not open it.)
6. Keep track on WES Canada website for status of evaluation.

Reactions: gpdave

Amit Marwaha

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
You can send them in one go to save courier charges or you can send them differently. Its upto you. Make sure you mention WES reference number on all the envelopes you send to WES.

WES Procedure:

1. Create account on WES Canada website.
2. complete your details, apply for WES ECA for CIC.
3. Make payment then your WES reference number will be generated.
4. Download Academic Record request form. Fill it and apply to your university for getting transcripts. (Every University has different procedure for obtaining transcripts)
5. Send your sealed transcripts to WES(You should receive sealed transcripts from university, Do not open it.)
6. Keep track on WES Canada website for status of evaluation.
Thanks dear,
Is it a easy proceedure to go without help from consultants...and how much time it gonna take in average so that I could plan accordingly..

Saadi1234

Oct 30, 2018
Hi,
I am currently in UAE and all my degrees and inter+Metric certificates are pre attested by Board, IBCC, HEC and embassy of UAE. Should i do the attestation of all these documents again from all above mentioned departments or i can simply forward my Attested documents to WES ?
Or i should only request for the Transcripts for my Graduate degree from the university? As all my other documents are pre-attested (3 years ago).
Your support will be very much appreciated