+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Assessment Completed- Hardcopy Not received

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
lulu lemon3 said:
for all of you that did your assessment with WES, did you have to get your transcripts mailed to WES by your institution, or were you able to mail your transcripts to WES directly? I already have my transcripts and would like to know if i can send them to WES myself. It would be faster for me to mail them.

I appreciate your help.
Hii.. you cant send it by yourself.. your college / university will directly send to that address.... They will send the sealed documents with the stamp of college and date....You have to pay the courier fees to the college.... Hope it works

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
lulu lemon3 said:
for all of you that did your assessment with WES, did you have to get your transcripts mailed to WES by your institution, or were you able to mail your transcripts to WES directly? I already have my transcripts and would like to know if i can send them to WES myself. It would be faster for me to mail them.

I appreciate your help.
Get your documents attested (from HEC, in case of Pakistan) and ask them to give you the same in a sealed envelope, they won't charge any extra for that. Then, you can mail the sealed envelopes.
Remember; do not send your documents in open envelopes as if you've put them in. You'll get rejection.

joohi

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lulu lemon3 said:

I appreciate your help.
I just got my transcripts sealed from the university, and them mailed them to WES myself.

maddilaxmi

Apr 9, 2019
I got it in 4-5 weeks, whereas my wife's report did not reach us (3+ months). We both opted for standard delivery. I guess we would need to request another copy, with express delivery this time.
Hi,
Same case with me as well can you please help what best could be done here !! Thank you

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hi,
Same case with me as well can you please help what best could be done here !! Thank you
Usually, it gets delivered in 7-10 days, if you opted for standard delivery. Mine got delivered in 8 days.

If you do not get it even after a month or so, there is a good chance that it is lost in transit and you might have to order a duplicate one. However, a hard copy is as good as a soft copy, the hard copy is just a printout of the soft copy, so, even if you don't have it, it won't matter much as long as you have the soft copy or can download it from WES website.

maddilaxmi

Apr 9, 2019
Usually, it gets delivered in 7-10 days, if you opted for standard delivery. Mine got delivered in 8 days.

If you do not get it even after a month or so, there is a good chance that it is lost in transit and you might have to order a duplicate one. However, a hard copy is as good as a soft copy, the hard copy is just a printout of the soft copy, so, even if you don't have it, it won't matter much as long as you have the soft copy or can download it from WES website.
Thank you for your quick response. !!! Actually, I and my husband both applied my husband got it a few days back but I haven't received yet. I see an electronic copy in the website and there is a bookmark in the copy saying its not official copy so I cannot use that. If you know the process of how to apply a duplicate copy that would be great.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you for your quick response. !!! Actually, I and my husband both applied my husband got it a few days back but I haven't received yet. I see an electronic copy in the website and there is a bookmark in the copy saying its not official copy so I cannot use that. If you know the process of how to apply a duplicate copy that would be great.
Is your ECA from WES? My WES ECA (and of my two cousins') nowhere says that it's not an official copy.

However, it says "This WES ECA report is intended for use in connection with a IRCC immigration application. IRCC will verify the report against an electronic copy from WES. Your WES ECA report will be voided and not accepted by IRCC if it is found to be altered or modified in any way.", which is different from saying whether it's an official copy or not.

If you are applying to enter into the EE pool, you do not need to submit your copy of ECA, you only need the reference number and date of generation of ECA. In fact, you are not asked to upload the ECA certificate anywhere in your entire application, even, post ITA, they verify your ECA through the reference number you give them.

Anyway, to order a duplicate one, you need to log into WES, under completed section, there will be two options "Order Duplicate" and "Download". Click on "Order Duplicate" and proceed, make sure that you add yourself as a recipient.

maddilaxmi

Apr 9, 2019
Is your ECA from WES? My WES ECA (and of my two cousins') nowhere says that it's not an official copy.

However, it says "This WES ECA report is intended for use in connection with a IRCC immigration application. IRCC will verify the report against an electronic copy from WES. Your WES ECA report will be voided and not accepted by IRCC if it is found to be altered or modified in any way.", which is different from saying whether it's an official copy or not.

If you are applying to enter into the EE pool, you do not need to submit your copy of ECA, you only need the reference number and date of generation of ECA. In fact, you are not asked to upload the ECA certificate anywhere in your entire application, even, post ITA, they verify your ECA through the reference number you give them.

Anyway, to order a duplicate one, you need to log into WES, under completed section, there will be two options "Order Duplicate" and "Download". Click on "Order Duplicate" and proceed, make sure that you add yourself as a recipient.
yeah, my ECA is from WES and applied a month ago. I can access the soft copy from my profile but it has a watermark as "Its not an official copy" and also there is no ECA no which I need to enter in the EE profile. Is there any way I can access the soft copy please let me know

Pal92

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi all,
I got my eca done on 25june 2020, and i have pdf of it but I haven't received the hard copy yet, when I checked with wes; they asked me to order duplicate but again I'll have to pay 40$, Anyone guide me what shall I do