+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES and Post track

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Hi
My post tracking shows that my package reached and who was signed it with exact date and time , but track my package field in My wes profile shows the message : We have not received the package yet.

what should I do ?

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hi
My post tracking shows that my package reached and who was signed it with exact date and time , but track my package field in My wes profile shows the message : We have not received the package yet.

what should I do ?
It's at WES's office. It just takes time for WES to handle the packages received.

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
It's at WES's office. It just takes time for WES to handle the packages received.
Indeed , I did not send via electronic way , so it's take a longer time to assess
So you mean the best thing is I am waiting till they'll update my status ? am I get your point correctly ?
Thanks

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Indeed , I did not send via electronic way , so it's take a longer time to assess
So you mean the best thing is I am waiting till they'll update my status ? am I get your point correctly ?
Thanks
I had a similar experience and I’d waited for 1.5 month for the status update.
Your package is not lost for sure, it’s just sitting in the queue waiting to be processed.
If your package just arrived recently, yes wait for another week or two. If there’re still no updates, you may try sending a web form or calling them (average waiting time: 40 minutes) to see if that’s normal.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Yes Yes , My package received 20 July , does it mean on 31 july result will be shown ? or 31 is fist day of starting to proceed it ?

Thanks
Experience sharing:

- Documents received in our WES Canada office by May 26, 2020, will be processed by July 7, 2020.

For me, my package arrived before May 26, but there was still no updates on July 8. So I called WES on July 9 (allowing time difference and some buffer), where they acknowledged my package on the same day.
That was when they started to handle (evaluate) my documents.
But that didn't take long and mine is done already... that depends on whether the institutes are recognized/ listed I guess.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
Experience sharing:

- Documents received in our WES Canada office by May 26, 2020, will be processed by July 7, 2020.

For me, my package arrived before May 26, but there was still no updates on July 8. So I called WES on July 9 (allowing time difference and some buffer), where they acknowledged my package on the same day.
That was when they started to handle (evaluate) my documents.
But that didn't take long and mine is done already... that depends on whether the institutes are recognized/ listed I guess.
Oh , I got your point , for you 14 days (about 2 weeks) you hadn't received any update : means from on hold was not changed to In progress ?

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Oh , I got your point , for you 14 days (about 2 weeks) you hadn't received any update : means from on hold was not changed to In progress ?
My package has been signed for (received) on May 25-26.
But my status was still On hold till July 9/10 when then eventually acknowledged my package.
It was only changed to In progress on July 10.
Then on July 14 the estimated time of completion was available.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
My package has been signed for (received) on May 25-26.
But my status was still On hold till July 9/10 when then eventually acknowledged my package.
It was only changed to In progress on July 10.
Then on July 14 the estimated time of completion was available.
Thanks for your giving swift and complete prompt
Your attention is highly appreciated in this matter .
Ok so , the best done is waiting
Regards