Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hello

I created my WES account myself on 09/07/2017.Later I gave my email id and password to an agency.They changed the email ID and password after I registered at this agency.I stopped their services as it was not satisfactory.Now that I need to add an additional qualification,what should I do about it ?
Should I create another profile ( but then the wes reference no. will change) ?
Or should I write to WES Help ?

Ps: I am also planning to apply for P.eng license as ours is a regulated profession. So I intend to start with their WES process soon.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

upjigar

Oct 3, 2019
Hi there,
How did you manage to solve the issue as I am facing the same.
The same issue i
Hello

I created my WES account myself on 09/07/2017.Later I gave my email id and password to an agency.They changed the email ID and password after I registered at this agency.I stopped their services as it was not satisfactory.Now that I need to add an additional qualification,what should I do about it ?
Should I create another profile ( but then the wes reference no. will change) ?
Or should I write to WES Help ?

Ps: I am also planning to apply for P.eng license as ours is a regulated profession. So I intend to start with their WES process soon.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

njay91

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Kochi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hello

This was long time back, I called the consultant and asked for the login ID and password. Initially, they were a bit reluctant and told me to pay additional fee,but they gave the details finally when I told them that I would file a case.

Reactions: Seahorse_99625