21-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
27-Feb-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
30-Dec-2013
Hi there

So, I am getting married on the 29th of June in Canada. We have already printed out our wedding invitations and I want my Parents to come to the wedding and stay with us for 1.5 weeks. But here is the problem. My mom (52 yrs) is in India ( She works as a Bank Manager) and My dad (56yrs) is in Muscat (Works as an accountant). Should I be applying for them together or separately ?
Because I am confused they will ask to send my dad's passport to Canadian visa office in India for stamping or to the visa office in Oman ? last time I checked it was illegal to send Indian passport across the border in mail..
If anyone has any ideas about this please reply, I would really appreciate. I have already booked the flight tickets for them as I thought that would be a strong case.
I am not worried worried if they would get the visa or not because they can show that they have strong ties India and they will be going back. and I dont want to apply separately cos that may look suspicious

Thanks in advance

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They can apply the visitor visa together or individually. Some people didn't get the visa despite they bought plane tickets - it's a waste of money.