Dec-01-2011
Passport Req..
April-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
July-16-2012
LANDED..........
Aug-11-2012
Hi,

I will get married in June in Phils, I've heard that it could be a long wait to get the wedding contract registered at the NSO. There'S a way to get it faster by 'Electronic Endorsement' , but I'm not sure of the procedure. My future wife's aunt work at the local registrar and said no need for Electronic Endorsement. She said that they (at the civil registrar) will keep the our wedding paper for a month there and then send it to NSO.

1- Why do they need to keep our paper for one month before sending to NSO?
2- I'm afraid that if I follow our auntie's advice, we will wait for months to get our wedding contract
3- Should I insist for electronic endorsement? will it speed up things a lot?

thanks in advance!

Annie_Annie

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 04, 2011
Hi ludovick,

Just insist the electronic endorsement. What we did was right after our marriage (civil) the same day, I informed the municipal registrar that i want an electronic endorsement for our marriage certificate, then the registrar says "ok pls come back here after 5 working days, when i came back they ask me to pay 200 pesos and they gave me the endorsement letter, on the same day i went to NSO in Quezon City and apply for the Marriage Certificate and gave the endorsement letter together w/ the application form. I think it will be release 10-15 working days..(i dont remember). In just a weeks or month you will have your NSO marriage certificate. GOODLUCK... :)