+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform request for citizenship

Camille Park

Jan 28, 2019
Hi guys,
I received this email from IRCC but i dont think they answer it properly.

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hi guys,

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.”
What did you expect to get from IRCC? This is the only answer to all your questions

Marsiii

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys,

How many days did you wait for their answer? I sent the web form on 30th of April and till today i do not have any answer. I am near the end of my deadline and nothing changed to my status