+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WEB Form answer

Kamaxi

Oct 15, 2021
Hello,

I have created web form for submitting my additional documents in CEC application on 16th oct and get confirmation on 18th oct with automatic response and get response once again on 29th oct as automatic response but in the last email they informed me that they will work on that additional document. However after that until today I haven’t get any email from IRCC about my application. So, what can I do ? Should I email them once again ? Or generate another web form ?
Please give me solution.
Thanks

Rgill133

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hello,

I have created web form for submitting my additional documents in CEC application on 16th oct and get confirmation on 18th oct with automatic response and get response once again on 29th oct as automatic response but in the last email they informed me that they will work on that additional document. However after that until today I haven’t get any email from IRCC about my application. So, what can I do ? Should I email them once again ? Or generate another web form ?
Please give me solution.
Thanks
Hello, my application was refused with the same reason that they didnt get additional document, my representative submitted webform with attached proof of submission ,then after 1 month they reopened my application. So that can be technical error ,dont worry. Send them web form with all proofs of submission you have.

Kamaxi

Oct 15, 2021
Hello, my application was refused with the same reason that they didnt get additional document, my representative submitted webform with attached proof of submission ,then after 1 month they reopened my application. So that can be technical error ,dont worry. Send them web form with all proofs of submission you have.
I have already submitted that web form but I am not sure if they will give me approval for that or not ? And how much time it will take ?

Rgill133

Star Member
May 19, 2021
I have already submitted that web form but I am not sure if they will give me approval for that or not ? And how much time it will take
It took one month for my file to reopen . My representative sent webform,i called ircc two times that we sent webform with proofs, then they also forwarded request to ircc. One more thing , i went to mp of my local city with my written request and proofs ,they also contacted ircc.

Reactions: Kamaxi

Postgraworkperm

Jun 9, 2021
was your application approved?