+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We sent you correspondence

Jacfaryar

Nov 6, 2023
I just saw on my ecas

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxx Xx Xx

I don’t really understand I did interview and biometric also received pre arrival and medical same day medical done 6 months ago also my medical result has been received can someone help me to understand

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just saw on my ecas

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxx Xx Xx

I don’t really understand I did interview and biometric also received pre arrival and medical same day medical done 6 months ago also my medical result has been received can someone help me to understand
Nothing to worry about...

Jacfaryar

Nov 6, 2023
Nothing to worry about...
Am not worried brother just to be clear I was waiting decision made but this correspondence come up

my timeline
Here we go

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 15 , 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 22, 2023.
  3. We started processing your application on January 8, 2023.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 15, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on May
    20, 2023. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting US.
  6. Medical results have been received.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Am not worried brother just to be clear I was waiting decision made but this correspondence come up

my timeline
Here we go

1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 15 , 2022.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 22, 2023.
  3. We started processing your application on January 8, 2023.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 15, 2023. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on May
    20, 2023. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting US.
  6. Medical results have been received.
So what you received today was already received back in Oct 2022? Correct?

Jacfaryar

Nov 6, 2023
So what you received today was already received back in Oct 2022? Correct?
Still I didn’t recieve any thing just saw on ecas that’s why I ask this question I don’t understand this correspondence totally
is there any request doc

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Still I didn’t recieve any thing just saw on ecas that’s why I ask this question I don’t understand this correspondence totally
is there any request doc
There should be a request, your initial message was confusing, you mentioned number #2 but now you are asking about update #4…

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
is it request doc ?? This correspondence

No, but #4 is request for document. I hope you provided information requested since it was sent back in January 2023...

Jacfaryar

Nov 6, 2023
No, but #4 is request for document. I hope you provided information requested since it was sent back in January 2023...
#4 i ready sent after that I received medical request MR DONE
2# is new to me that’s why I though is requesting doc

thank you @Simba112 for your help I appreciate that