+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We do not need additional documents?

Zora

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
ohh wow so you waited for a year already. have you contacted your mp? what does your gcms notes say?
Yeah I already waiting 13 months .
Yes I visited MP they said , ur husband's security check is still pending , I know how long will be take to finish

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah I already waiting 13 months .
Yes I visited MP they said , ur husband's security check is still pending , I know how long will be take to finish
You didn't ask why is it pending? Do you mean they have not started your background check yet?

Zora

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
You didn't ask why is it pending? Do you mean they have not started your background check yet?
Yeah I ask MP and also I sent letter to India Office , they said security started a but no one knows when is finish.
I'm living Canada but my husband live in Afghanistan .

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
I don't know how I do Gcms note , and it really helpful ?? Someone said they give answer like MP .
Yeah apply GCMS notes it's very useful and detailed information about your application status. It says more then MP enquirie. MP says only the updates of your application but GCMS notes explans every detail of your application status.

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah I ask MP and also I sent letter to India Office , they said security started a but no one knows when is finish.
I'm living Canada but my husband live in Afghanistan .
Okay order GCMS notes then you will see what's going on with your application. You can see when it's strats and where is your application at the moment.

Zora

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Okay order GCMS notes then you will see what's going on with your application. You can see when it's strats and where is your application at the moment.
thank u , I will do it right now and will see what going on my case , I hope I can do it , because one time I failed it to fill that.