+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We do not have documents

jureea

Sep 20, 2015
Is it necessary that the documents are available upon request asylum from within Canada or whether only the passport

Can I get asylum without documents an example of a medical report or a threatening letter ؟ :'(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes - document are necessary. Evidence is required to be granted asylum.

Is there really no evidence you can provide?

jureea

Sep 20, 2015
Thanx scylla

I do not have any concrete evidence or documents, because when I threatened a direct threat to speak, and I ran away and left my country

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
jureea said:
Thanx scylla

I do not have any concrete evidence or documents, because when I threatened a direct threat to speak, and I ran away and left my country
You will have to prove that you are person who seeking for refugee status and the IRB (Immigration Refugee Board) unfortunately will not believe just of your words, with out any documentation, video and etc proof.

jureea

Sep 20, 2015
Dhudson said:
You will have to prove that you are person who seeking for refugee status and the IRB (Immigration Refugee Board) unfortunately will not believe just of your words, with out any documentation, video and etc proof.
Thanx Dhudson

In my country, we can provide any documents we want for money, we all know this
but the truth is I do not have this, I left the country quickly because if I did not do, I am now dead or in prison torture

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
jureea said:
Thanx Dhudson

In my country, we can provide any documents we want for money, we all know this
but the truth is I do not have this, I left the country quickly because if I did not do, I am now dead or in prison torture
Like I said before : for IRB needs lots of facts of proof of your words, you have to be ready for that.
Also you have to know - if you apply for refugee within Canada and your case will be rejected you will be deported.

I understand that may be in your case it last chance to save your life but I suggest,please do not go to IRB and apply for refugee without proof/facts/world wide reports about your home country and etc, try to find winner cases from people who got refugee status from you home country, and please prepare yourself for hearing. otherwise you may loose your case even if you came from poor/bad/dangerous country.

Right now its very big different then it was few years ago for refugee cases - lots stronger and hard to get it.
And for sure if you have money - take a lawyer. also you can try apply for LEGAL-AID (free lawyer).

Good luck.
Regards,

jureea

Sep 20, 2015
thank you
You recommend that moved away from the asylum, and look for another way to stay
but I have a question, if I provided for asylum how much time it takes even getting rejection ? I mean how long will it take until the decision to deport me ؟

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
jureea said:
thank you
You recommend that moved away from the asylum, and look for another way to stay
but I have a question, if I provided for asylum how much time it takes even getting rejection ? I mean how long will it take until the decision to deport me ؟
Its dependence where you come from and where (what province) you going to apply.

If come from DCO Country list (safe country) : (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/reform-safe.asp) - then 1-3 Months. If from another country - could take more time but not so long like it was before (few years) still fast - I can say within one year, even less.

Regards,

P.S. I didn't say "Don't apply for refugee". I just suggested to be ready for hearing and don't go there with out nothing , and I hope I have explained that - If you did apply for refugee and you case will be rejected - 99% you will be deported (Just my opinion) .