08/04/2010
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012: re-med 26/2/14
Med's Done....
01/03/2014
HI Singh,
I have a doubt.. If your wife is 7 months pregnant, she will not be able to fly.. rt? Airlines will not take passnegers who is more than 5 months pregnant. Please check with any of the airlines.
Thanks,
KRG.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
SinghLovCan said:
Thanks for the website link. Should I inform
CIC about wife pregnancy to avoid delay on getting PPR as newcomer
mentioned in the above post.
Hi bro!

Well I dont think that CHC will advise you to wait for your child's delivery for visa issuance as if your BG checks are finished by now they will not take the risk of keeping them for another 9-10 months but its true that situation could also go the other way round so choice is yours ,I read experience of an applicant (Kwt18) whose situation was far more critical than yours ,who did the same and granted an early visa. Here is the link for Kwt18 's posts:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-london-passport-tracking-here-t71189.0.html;msg763148#msg763148

BTW I have a strong feeling that you ll surely receive your Visa before April 2012 ,as your file is just waiting for a review and not for BG checks completion.If I were in your shoes I would have waited instead of requesting CHC to quickly process my case or at the most would have ordered my CAIPS notes in order to know about my next BFD.

Good Luck!

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
SinghLovCan said:
Thanks for the website link. Should I inform
CIC about wife pregnancy to avoid delay on getting PPR as newcomer
mentioned in the above post.
Informing VO about pregnancy is not going to harm you in any way. Most of the airlines let one fly 28 weeks into pregnancy and some allow even in 36th week. You will definitely get visas by that time.

clubcanada

Sep 7, 2010
Most airlines allow pregnant passengers on board until week 36. But even after you might be able to fly if you present a valid doc's note.
My concern would be more around the cost for the birth. Some provinces including Ontario have a 3-months waiting period before you get into the health care program. Until then you have to pay all costs by yourself. A birth can easily cost you $10,000 to $20,000...

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
First of all i want to thank everybody for their valuable advise which has lifted up my spirits. Im glad that i joined this forum, its much better than other forums.

I read kwt18 s case and i feel my situation is very similar, so im going to email londin cic for an early PPR. The thing is that my wife is in 8th week of pregnancy and she can travel in the second trisemester which is in the montg of september october november otherwise it can be risky for her to do the long haul flight though i dont have much knowledge as this is our first baby.

So i will send an email on monday and inform what they reply. Any advise on how to compose the email will be helpful, shall i send a scanned copy of pregnancy test to them?

Regards

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i wrote an email to london CIC saying that my wife is pregnant and they have replied to me with the same emaul that my file is awaiting background review by VO. Can anyone help me understand wat is going on with the process. This is really stressy.

Boba

May 31, 2011
SinghLovCan said:
Thanks for your positive reply much appreciated

My timeline
Aor in jan 2010
Documents submitted april 2010
Medicals received march 2011
Medicals done/sent april 2011

Waiting for ppr, london cic say that they
are awaiting background review by immigration
officer.
Im based in kuwait
If I were you, I would just relax and wait.. you did your medicals in April 2011.. six months wait between meds & ppr is normal.. in my case it was 6 months. As you have sent them an email to try to speed things up due to your wife's pregnancy and they gave you the same reply.. so just hang on and wait a few more months.

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SinghLovCan said:
Hi i wrote an email to london CIC saying that my wife is pregnant and they have replied to me with the same emaul that my file is awaiting background review by VO. Can anyone help me understand wat is going on with the process. This is really stressy.
Well when I was waiting for my PPR ,I wrote them several times that my meds were going to expire soon so that they could issue me an early PPR but they always send me the same reply ,which has been send to you.After getting my PPR and receiving my CAIPS I can now conclude that they didnt pay any attention to my requests as they had an idea that my BFD fell very much within my meds expiry so no need to hurry for them

In my view this reply is positive one and it seems that your BFD is also very near on which your case will be finalized ,which must be much before than your wife's expected date of delivery otherwise if they had any idea that your case will not be finalized before your wife's DOD ,they would have just replied that its very unlikely that your case would be finalized within your meds expiry.So just relax and wait for your BFD.

Good Luck!

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear well i agree with you that they will send PPR before my wifes DOD, but for my wife its most safe to travel in her second trimester which is sept oct nov and considering the take two months for stamping i have little time left. I dont know how safe its to travel beyond thr six month .
but airlines need doc certificate.

soonerorlater

Star Member
Oct 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo / Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-09
Doc's Request.
21-02-2010
File Transfer...
01-27-2010
Med's Request
01-04-2011
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-23-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2011
LANDED..........
07-09-2011
SinghLovCan,

We completed our medicals in Feb 2011 & we got the ppr in July 1st week. It takes time, you cannot do anything. My advice, stay calm,dont follow up, dont email. Nothing of this kind will speaden the processing times.

While we expect the best to happen, get prepared if it doesnt. Good luck

FarrukhToronto

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Pak to London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2004
File Transfer...
20-08-2010
Med's Request
28-03-2011
SinghLovCan said:
Dear well i agree with you that they will send PPR before my wifes DOD, but for my wife its most safe to travel in her second trimester which is sept oct nov and considering the take two months for stamping i have little time left. I dont know how safe its to travel beyond thr six month .
but airlines need doc certificate.
Hi,
I m also waiting for PPR for the last 4 months. My time line is as under
Re-Medical March 2011
My back ground check are clear, RPRF cashed, Me & My kids Medical Examination uploaded into theit system except My Mrs. As she did a additional Chest X-Ray in April 2011 & chc London waiting for uploading of my Spouse Medical Examination. They said when uploaded we will b in a position to send u Passport requests for u. All these informations received me via email in 2end of June 2011. Now Yesterday I again send them a email that : I hope results of my Mrs Examinations uploaded into ur system pls send me PPR" Let see need prayers & Comments fromall of u.

Farrukh

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear FRIENDS,
after one month, I re-send LONDON CHC email again about my PPR and they gave me the same reply here :

"Please be advised that your application is awaiting a background review by an immigration officer. We will write to you when we are in a position to do so.

We hope this information is of assistance to you.

The High Commission"

What should I do now? I completed medicals in April 2011 and this is the fifth time I am receiving this reply.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
hey singlovcan,

all this emailing just wont speeden it up. sorry, but thats how it works. cant help it.

i feel ur taking a big risk if ur taking ur wife in her last trimester to Canada. a 20+ hr flight, new environment - weather, food, the initial homesickness etc..... wouldnt it be a lil too much for her to handle for her 1st pregnancy ? in the time that ur supposed to be supporting her and getting her to relax, ur putting additional stress on her.

someone already mentioned the costs of the childbirth since u wont be covered immediately when u land.

think abt all that and take a wise decision. ofcourse there are benefits if ur kid is born in Can, but weigh it properly.

all the best and may God bless ya ! take care man.

SinghLovCan

Jul 21, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i will be travelling frm kwt which is around 18hrs flight,
Plus I have relative there and i plan to land in NS, where my wife will be covered from day one.

Can anyine tell me what background review means? Will they send the ppr in email.