+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Warsaw Vo Medical completed Dec 2011/Jan/Feb 2012

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
davidovian said:
hehehe ;D funny, exactly the same scenario here, word by word... lets now see whose visa will come sooner!!!! keep me posted and good luck. By the way, am thinking of resigning from my job here in beirut.. what do you think? should i wait for the visa first??
This is up to you. But your visa is on the way. Just in case it's better to wait till you receive it. :)
By the way what does you Ecas say? Mine still in process since August no mention of MR

Thanks will keep you posted.
Good luck :)

davidovian

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
september 2011
Med's Request
october 2011
Med's Done....
october 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02=04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
pending
I see. My e cas is also in process but inside they have mentioned that medical results have been received.

cheers.

Gussj said:
This is up to you. But your visa is on the way. Just in case it's better to wait till you receive it. :)
By the way what does you Ecas say? Mine still in process since August no mention of MR

Thanks will keep you posted.
Good luck :)

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
davidovian said:
I see. My e cas is also in process but inside they have mentioned that medical results have been received.

cheers.
They didn't mention it in my Ecas At all. :(
Ecas is not reliable at all in my case

ras782

Star Member
May 26, 2011
Amman,Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/4/2011
AOR Received.
12/5/2011
IELTS Request
Enclosed with the application
Congratulations guys,

I am really so happy for you all :p.

I have not got my PPR even-though Medical line has been added since January ??? . What do you suggest me to do ?? in Warsaw VO website there is two type if queries which one should I use to contact the VO ?

Cheers

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ras782 said:
Congratulations guys,

I have not got my PPR even-though Medical line has been added since January ??? . What do you suggest me to do ?? in Warsaw VO website there is two type if queries which one should I use to contact the VO ?

Cheers
Thanks ras
You can use specific case inquiry. Or email them.
But as long as you have a line in Ecas regarding MR they might not reply to you.
But it seems Warsaw office needs to be reminded :)
So go ahead and email them or send them an inquiry
Good luck.

davidovian

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
september 2011
Med's Request
october 2011
Med's Done....
october 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02=04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
pending
Thank you Ras782, can you please update your profile information? if u have your medicals already done then if it was on january its still a bit early. I did my medicals on november and got my passport request on april. But feel free to send case specific requests to warsaw as much as u feel comfortable. I used to send at least once or twice a month.

good luck :)

ras782 said:
Congratulations guys,

Cheers

davidovian

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
september 2011
Med's Request
october 2011
Med's Done....
october 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02=04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
pending
yes ure right. ecas is not reliable. so we need to wait maybe a month more and we're done. when r u projecting to land in canada? we are planning to move in July.

Gussj said:
They didn't mention it in my Ecas At all. :(
Ecas is not reliable at all in my case

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
davidovian said:
yes ure right. ecas is not reliable. so we need to wait maybe a month more and we're done. when r u projecting to land in canada? we are planning to move in July.
David,
Wife pregnant due in August, we are hoping to receive it ASAP in order to land first week of may in order to be able to get the Health insurance coverage (we need three months in Toronto to have the HIC),I know I am pushing my luck. maybe they will make an expedition for us :)
Otherwise, we will have to have the baby here then add him to our application, and land at a later stage.
Are you landing in Vancouver or Toronto ?

davidovian

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
september 2011
Med's Request
october 2011
Med's Done....
october 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02=04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
pending
wowowow, so u soon will be a family of 4 in sha Allah...congratulations!! :) Have you ever thought of landing first in alberta or manibota? there you can get the health insurance from day 1, and dont have to wait 3 months... you get there first get the HIC, stay a month get the PR card and then move to toronto... try to investigate this way.
My partner and I will be landing in Vancouver, have already booked an apartment to rent, I have applied to the nursing board there for licensure, and in July have to take courses over 7 days total in order to get provisional licensure and be able to practice my job.

hope everything will be fine :D
Gussj said:
David,
Wife pregnant due in August, we are hoping to receive it ASAP in order to land first week of may in order to be able to get the Health insurance coverage (we need three months in Toronto to have the HIC),I know I am pushing my luck. maybe they will make an expedition for us :)
Otherwise, we will have to have the baby here then add him to our application, and land at a later stage.
Are you landing in Vancouver or Toronto ?

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
davidovian said:
wowowow, so u soon will be a family of 4 in sha Allah...congratulations!! :) Have you ever thought of landing first in alberta or manibota? there you can get the health insurance from day 1, and dont have to wait 3 months... you get there first get the HIC, stay a month get the PR card and then move to toronto... try to investigate this way.
My partner and I will be landing in Vancouver, have already booked an apartment to rent, I have applied to the nursing board there for licensure, and in July have to take courses over 7 days total in order to get provisional licensure and be able to practice my job.

hope everything will be fine :D
Thanks David,
I havent thought of landing Anywhere else,
Do I need to change the landing city prior to landing?
How can I learn more about this? That might be a good idea.
Will have to look into it.
Any help is appreciated.
Good luck to you. Hope all goes well for you.

davidovian

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
september 2011
Med's Request
october 2011
Med's Done....
october 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02=04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
pending
well, you dont have to change anything in your application.. in my turn, i have written in our application that will land in Halifax, Nova Scotia, but now i changed my mind and we're landing in Vancouver, so it is your right to land anywhere you like. They cannot force you to land anywhere, its like instead of Amman going to Aqaba or jarash :) (nice places there)
so my suggestion is to go either to Alberta (edmonton, calgary) or manibota, land there and apply for the PR card (usually takes 2-3 weeks to receive at a given address after landing) but u will have HIC from day 1 in those 2 provinces. so once you get your Pr card u travel to Toronto, and ure HIC remains valid for some time, after which u will have to apply for HIC in toronto which u get without any time gaps. so here u go.
This can be ure plan B, lets hope u get ure visa eraly enough and not enter in these staff.
If u have any relatives in toronto, ask them about this process.

Gussj said:
Thanks David,
I havent thought of landing Anywhere else,
Do I need to change the landing city prior to landing?
How can I learn more about this? That might be a good idea.
Will have to look into it.
Any help is appreciated.
Good luck to you. Hope all goes well for you.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
davidovian said:
well, you dont have to change anything in your application.. in my turn, i have written in our application that will land in Halifax, Nova Scotia, but now i changed my mind and we're landing in Vancouver, so it is your right to land anywhere you like. They cannot force you to land anywhere, its like instead of Amman going to Aqaba or jarash :) (nice places there)
so my suggestion is to go either to Alberta (edmonton, calgary) or manibota, land there and apply for the PR card (usually takes 2-3 weeks to receive at a given address after landing) but u will have HIC from day 1 in those 2 provinces. so once you get your Pr card u travel to Toronto, and ure HIC remains valid for some time, after which u will have to apply for HIC in toronto which u get without any time gaps. so here u go.
This can be ure plan B, lets hope u get ure visa eraly enough and not enter in these staff.
If u have any relatives in toronto, ask them about this process.
Thanks David.
Let's hope we get it in time, otherwise will look into this option.
Thanks a lot anyway
All the best

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Davidovian,
Hope all is well.
Have you heard from Warsaw Vo yet?
Any updates on ecas?
Still waiitng for PP, sent them an email trying to expedite my visa issuance due to my circumstances, haven't heard from them yet.
Hope they send back my PP ASAP
please keep me posted
Regards
Guss

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hussam,
Any news from your end?
Have you received your PP back yet? any Ecas updates
please keep us posted
Guss

davidovian

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
september 2011
Med's Request
october 2011
Med's Done....
october 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02=04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
pending
hiiii
Everything is fine here. We are waiting for our passports too, I have to take courses for licensure July 12-20, and I have to give a notice at work 2 months in advance, hope the visas arrive in time so i can catch the courses. Still nothing from Warsaw, will wait another week probably and send them an email too.
keep me posted and good luck

Gussj said:
Hi Davidovian,
Hope all is well.
Have you heard from Warsaw Vo yet?
Any updates on ecas?
Still waiitng for PP, sent them an email trying to expedite my visa issuance due to my circumstances, haven't heard from them yet.
Hope they send back my PP ASAP
please keep me posted
Regards
Guss